British Vogue June 2007-Agyness Deyn
Vogue April 2006-Kate Moss
British Vogue December 2006
Q Magazine October 2003-Kate Moss & David Bowie
Vanity Fair September 2006-Kate Moss
Dazed and Confused-November 2006-Sofia Coppola

Last edited by a moderator:
I counted quickly and not everything I was tired of saying "1;2;3;4..."
I have btw 400-500 magazines... I counted some art magazines I kept (10-20)...
actually this is not really the amount of magazines I have that scared me but the money spent on this....
if I count 5€ for a magazine that makes 2000-2500€... that's ab. insane!!!!
I have to stop...
my bedroom is only a bookstore (I didn't count my books... but I have approx. 150-250 books, too...)
that's ab. INSANE!!!!!!

i have about 400 but they're only from 2006 (apart from about 20) because i had loads from 2000-2004/5 but threw them out when i moved house...

i need to use my money on other things now...unless its a very good issue

i need to use my money on other things now...
agree with you...

but c'mone JR1, 400 magazines only on 2006-2007...:shock::blink::shock::o you're a magazine freak...:woot::lol::flower::heart:
(sorry with the smileys...)

haha:lol::rofl: but some i dont pay for...for example, i get lots of airfrance magazines (which are free!) from airport...and they're very good, do the best haute couture editorials ever!! plus i got a bunch vogue nippons and other magazines from colette for 1 euro each in sale...

my best magazines i still have to scan...80s/90s chanel magazines (dont know if they do them anymore?) lots of claudia! :wink:

Yes, I have a shameful four-figure amount that is spread over several houses. These days, I only keep intact the issues I like the most, and the rest I dissect to file away in clippings folders.

FOUR FIGURE? :shock:

Wow.

MMA will definitely have a library of magazines... ^_^

I actually started seriously collecting magazines last year, but I don't have that much, about 80, I don't understand most of them :lol:

In my defense, I did start buying magazines in 1990, so it's taken me about 17 years to accumulate that many...

-Nearly every Vogue Australia since 2005 (36 or so)
-RUSSH (12)
-American Teen Vogue (my weakness :blush: ) (15-20)
-Oyster Magazine (1). I should really buy this more :heart:
-A few Nylons
-Paris Vogue (the Kate Moss issue) + 5 other issues
-UK Vogue (2005 with Gisele)
-About 20 Australian Rolling Stone magazines, and a few Spin's and NME's from when music was my whole life

My collection mostly consists of Vogue (UK, US, French German, Italian and Spanish), Elle (UK, US with some French), US Bazaar, W & Allure, UK Harper's & Queen, i-D & The Face. Plus oddities like Frank (remember Frank?) and other lesser mags. I'd actually sell a lot of them, but I never get round to putting them on ebay, so most of the older magazines simply sit around in an outhouse in piles taller than a person. I honestly think my father might die from a heart attack trying to move some of them.

My newer ones accumulate in the house I currently live in, in ordered piles along one wall. I live by myself, so I can be selfishly crazy with my personal space, and turn one room into a magazine library.

And it's quite strange, because in the house, I don't have much modern technology; no internet connection, never mind a scanner - actually, I don't even have a remote control for my TV - so there's this wealth of information sitting there that's not being shared with the outside world.

i buy around 10/15 magazines a month ,but im lucky because a friend of mine works in a bookstore and im able to get the magazines cheaper.But to answer the question i have atleast around the 150/200 magazines.Depending on the cover and if its an interesting issue.
obsessions:
*NUMERO (french:(heart::heart:
*Italian vogue/French vogue:heart::heart:
*Elle/Marieclaire /Glamour (dutch version) and the italian!:innocent:
*Nylon ( if its a good cover,so i havent bought any lately:((
* POP/I-D or dazed&confused depending on my money!:P
* US Bazaar:innocent:
unfortunatly i dont have a scanner and im not a computewhiz!!
i only have 3 US vogue covers and i only going to buy the september cover for the ads!
kisskiss modela

well I don't really collect any magazines but I do agree that they very hard to throw away(the clipping idea sounds good)

Vogue-August 2006_Linda Evangalista

Harpers' -August 2006_the dreaded Britney on the cover BTW,:sick: i got it for the eds

Vanity Fair -september 2006_KATE MOSS on cover- style issue
about 7 or 8 other vanity fairs.

Vogue-February 2007_Rene Zellweger

Vogue-May 2007_doutzen,lily,coco,hilary,caroline,sascha,chanel,jessica,raquel and agyness

the daily mini-may 2007_ Sacsha P. on cover

(newly named) fashion mini- june 2007_Natasha Poly on cover

two fashion rocks (Jlo and other one had Beyonce and Jaime Fox)

Teenvogue-may 2007_Emma Roberts on cover

my collection is limited but i am dying to get my hands on as many international vogues as possible to compare and contrast.

TIP: If you have magazines you dont like anymore just sell them to magazine hunters or on the internet!!!

VOGUE UK: Feb, March, April, May, June, July, August, September
VOGUE US: March, April, May, June, July, August
VOGUE Italy: April, May, June, July, August
VOGUE Paris: April, May, Hune/July, August
I-D: August, September
Harpers Bazaar US: June, July, August
Harpers UK: August, September
W: April, June, July, August
Mens Vogue: S/S07, F/W06

Total: 36

Hmm...I started collecting fashion magazines when I was 10 years old and since I'm considerably older now I imagine that I have over the years owned several thousand. I've sold many and torn many apart...these days I just keep the ones I really "need". I still must have a couple of thousand of them in different areas of my house.

:buzz: This is such a fabulous thread,finaly i dont feel like a freak aynmore! :lol: There are other people that share my obsession and keep most of the magazines. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vseroff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->