How Often Do You Wear High Heels?

Prety much every day ... unless its gym shoes :smile: It didn't take long to get used to. I think I've been wearing them for....pretty much forever! :smile: It makes me taller and makes my clothes look better!

I will say every day! Im very petite so I want to look a little bit taller. And I can do that with high-heels. (sorry my english:(p

But when Im work out...I usually use gym shoes :lol:

But I love high-heels. I have loved them sense I got first pair when I was young! B)

almost never. the only time i would consider was wearing them someplace where i knew i wouldnt walk basically at all. like if i was going to dinner and nothing else. i could manage.

the pressure and pain on the balls of my feet and on my arches (i have very flat feet, my mom has huge arches and doesnt have problem with heels) gets unbearable. there is no point.

besides, im a college student, whats the point. whenever we see girls walking around in heels we laugh. its ridiculous.

Practically never as well. I just can't walk very well in them, and my feet are always in shreds after. But power to those of you who can!

I wear heels 3 or 4 day at week I use heels more during winter times...don't know why.. in summer I love flats flip flops

masquerade said:
whenever we see girls walking around in heels we laugh. its ridiculous.

Well, I can't say that's a very responsible attitude. Just because you don't choose to wear them is no reason to belittle those that do. :blush:

What's wrong with heels? I love them and wear them all of the time. But Im not really that casual either.

Of course I don't wear heals because I'm a guy, but I just thought I would comment that my mother wears heals everyday, she actually says it hurts her feet now to wear flats...I'm 17 now and ever since I can remember, my mother has always worn heals. I don't think she even owns flats

I think the only times I don't wear heels are when I'm working (I run round like a loon all day in an office) and if it's so cold that I fear slipping in ice. As soon as I'm home, if I'm nipping out to the shop I do it in heels. I have lots of shoes - why waste them by wearing only one pair a day :smile:

Probably every other day or so, unless I'm going to be walking all day. I "doctor" all my heels with arch supports (Superfeet dressfit inserts) that distribute my weight back onto the heel, and footpetals under the ball of the foot for extra cushioning. It makes a tremendous difference in comfort.

Also, I think high-heeled boots are far more comfortable than pumps/court shoes.

I will wear mostly ballet flats, dressy thong sandals, Havaianas or boots during the day. If I wear a heel, its probably an easy-to-wear wedge. My stilettos are reserved for evening when I want to look and feel taller and sexy.

i barely ever wear heels... unless dressy formal occasions... otherwise im too tall!

thats why i love it here. its a relief to know that there are girls around who like to wear heels all the time.

I used to wear high heels all the time when I was younger. But I grew a lot since then. Everyone always makes comments about me being too tall, so I've gotten really self conscious about wearing heels. I'm 5'8" not that tall, and I'm used to being the shorter one in the family, so whenever someone says I'm tall, I don't see why. But I still feel uncomfortable. I've lost the "touch" to walk in heels but I've been buying more heels lately and trying to get the hang of it again.

Alicee, Vaness;

There' s no such thing as too tall [unless you are overly skinny, then height can be disproportinate].

There is absolutely nothing wrong with women who are 5'10" (or taller) wearing 4" heels.

5'8" is definitely not too tall; it's really about average.

^ I'm 15 years old and 5ft10, I love high heels but I do admit that wearing them does make me feel a bit self-concious. However I tend to stick to flats mostly for the comfort factor (that's not to say I'm not proud of my height, us tall girls can wear high heels aswell like Echoes said) :D :flower:

Echoes said:
Alicee, Vaness;

There' s no such thing as too tall [unless you are overly skinny, then height can be disproportinate].

There is absolutely nothing wrong with women who are 5'10" (or taller) wearing 4" heels.

5'8" is definitely not too tall; it's really about average.

yah, I don't think 5'8" is that tall either. I'm Asian... and it's kind of rare for an Asian girl that's taller than 5'5" :lol: The rest of my family is taller than me, so I'm not used to being called "tall". It's funny when I stand next to my friends in 4" heels, and I'm still taller than them, in normal flat shoes. I'm starting to wear a lot of boots and pumps, but sometimes, I stay away from them for comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->