how to dye your cat... *for those with a sense of humour only*

Sometimes I even (shhhh) lint roll the cats. :shock:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i don't know what is funnier....
this comment or yETp's 'dye job'...?!??!?!!?!?!?!....

i have to say...
you guys have made my day though...:lol::lol::lol:

Ba ha ha!

I'm such a fashion lemming. I now want a black and pink cat!

Or maybe some cat eyeliner like softgrey's cat has? My cats are black, so maybe they could have some cool 60's white eyeliner? :lol:

:rofl:
i aim to please :shifty:

oooh! we could also start a make-up line for cats? I think it'd sell well...

Mmmm, kitty make-up! To go along with the kitty wigs mentioned previously! :heart:

Amd no, this doesn't help Softgrey's kitty hair issue, but just in case someone here has not seen them:

blue2.jpg

blonde2.jpg

pink2.jpg

silver2.jpg

kittywigs.com

I thought this was a thread on making the carpet match the curtains, if you catch my drift.

^
ooooooo :shifty: i think I know what you mean...could just be my dirty mind though :innocent:

^^why is it that, at some point, all threads eventually get dirty? :lol:

carpet match curtains... too good! :lol: :lol:

i actually do not know what that means :meow:

my cat constantly ruins my wardrobe too....damn kitties :P

i use the lint rollers....plus i just try to keep him away from my closet and i have a uniform of sorts that i put on when i intend to let him crawl and climb and cuddle all over me....then it's those clothes that get covered in cat hair over and over again....i try to change out of my nice black clothes and hang them up as soon as i get home to avoid the drama....a bit of a pain in the *** but it's worth it because he's divine....no clothes are worth as much as that cat is to me...:heart: :heart:

the worst part about my cat is that his black/grey hairs ruin my light clothes and his white hairs ruin my dark clothes...:rolleyes: :P it's a lose-lose really...

Exactly ... I have two blue merle Shelties, which are white/black/grey/tan. Plus a sable, who is shades of mahogany/white. There is no color they cannot effectively shed on ... but I thought everyone knew that animals love you more when you're wearing black :heart: I too change when I get home, and lint roller like crazy before leaving the house. (Also keep one in the car, in the office, & anyplace else I can think of.) I take the dogs outside before getting dressed, and try not to let them rub up against me while giving them their treats :innocent:

In fact, the first thing my great-aunt said to me at my grandmother's funeral (we are all dog people) was congratulations on not being covered in dog hair, and how had I managed?

This is still the funniest thread here. :heart:

Today one of my cats jumped into the closet (since the door is always closed, he's a little obsessed with going into the closet). He climbed up on to the top shelf. I asked him to please come down.

He did. And clawed the collar of a brand new coat on the way down. I know I should be angry, but I reminded myself that it's a teeny mark and the coat is Banana Republic (as opposed to some precious vintage or super expensive coat). I still adore him though, but he's a terror sometimes! :lol:

Why would any humane person style their cat like Lil' Kim? :shock:

Mmmm, kitty make-up! To go along with the kitty wigs mentioned previously! :heart:

Amd no, this doesn't help Softgrey's kitty hair issue, but just in case someone here has not seen them:

kittywigs.com

I am pretty sure that this thread is absolutely amazing, it was definitely worth the read!

Interesting, making said poor cat match dress, as it were.:P
funnypaintedcats12hj1320x200.jpg

Could go other route.....
funny-cat-car-mobilersthr6yt320x200.jpg

Imagine what cat would think, when he/ she found out it was getting dyed!!
med_funny-cat320x200.jpg

And the process????
funnycat8320x200.jpg

Anyhow, as an Animal lover i totally detest the idea.....The suffering, to Cat would be immense. Psychological damage, would undoubtably be an affect.
Years of care and dedicated emotional support for the traumatic aftermath would be needed.
No...i'd use a spray can. :wink:

Pic's courtesy of funnycat, catshirts.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol so howd the cat dying go? I have seen mobile dog and cat grooming businesses and alot of them advertise colouring your pets lol

this was such a great read softgrey you're so funny

:lol:

i dont think dyeing ur cat is safe :blink: since they lick themselfs all the time... it can be toxic :unsure:

I AM IN SHOCK!!! all this time, since the thread started, i had been thinking that the dying-your-pet thing was just a joke. however, something changed yesterday:

imagine my reaction, as i was driving by one of these stupid stores that sell "fashionable" pet accessories (beds, clothes, and other stuff of that sort... all of in ugly swarovski pavés...) and i saw that the owner's dog was a tiny poodle whose hair had been died the same colour as the cat-car in the previous page of this thread (that is FUCSIA!)
... thank god i didnt crash the car, because i could have!!!!!
next thing we'll see is a dog put inside one of those machines they used at fendi to create the gold covered fur... -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->