how to dye your cat... *for those with a sense of humour only*

Not my dogs ^_^ I think their coloration could not be any more beautiful than Mother Nature made it :heart:

Post quietly, you don't want to give Paris Hilton & co. any ideas :ninja:

the cat wigs are freaking hilarious!...:rofl:...

i just brushed a pound of hair out of my cat!!!...:hardhead:...
time for his new summer coat!!!
:meow:...

in the meantime...
i found this...
it's a take on the Sartorialist...
pretty freaking funny...
http://thecatorialist.blogspot.com/

:P

^ OMG, hilarious!!! :rofl: You couldn't ask for a better parody ... I particularly like the kitty closeups.

some beautiful cats there :wub:

i love those descriptions
"dip-dyed"
"small boots"
:P

at first i thought the blogger might be catching stray cats...

:rofl: YOU made my day!
This thread and all the lovley contributers deserve an award!

i dont like cats but those on the catorialist are pretty cute

the cat wigs are neat i think!

one day i will get a light coloured poodle so he can be dyed apricot, pink or lavender. currently, i have a darker colored poodle mix so he cant be dyed. :blush:

im going to look into color enhancing shampoos for him, however!

:lol: the blog is great :meow:
hmmm, but i dunno if it makes sense dying your cat :unsure: they look the best natural

I saw once a dog in pink in Barcelona! i personally think that's a terrible thing to do an animal.

LOL love this thread...

not that i would ever consider dyeing one of my pets buuuut there are non-toxic shampoos for enhancing horses coats when they've been sun bleached : http://www.doversaddlery.com/product.asp?pn=X1-22513&ids=1001219871

http://www.smartpakequine.com/Produ...cmPreserveSource=true&cmPreserveCategory=true

No idea if it would work on fur...no real desire to try

no it does not dye coats. quicksilver is similar to bluing for getting white coats brighter and the stains out and the others just enhance darker colors.

my siamese burmese cat has the coolest mask on her face... like zorro. i just wish the rest of her coat would get darker...she is a danger zone for me and my dark wardrobe, but i can never resist hugging her anyway. i think she would dye her coat darker if she could get an appointment but the paws just dont dial that well.

this thread is sick and should be reported! seriously!

my siamese burmese cat has the coolest mask on her face... like zorro. i just wish the rest of her coat would get darker...she is a danger zone for me and my dark wardrobe, but i can never resist hugging her anyway. i think she would dye her coat darker if she could get an appointment but the paws just dont dial that well.

gosh you havent taught her to dial yet? My cat texts for me when I'm too drunk too lol

My friend was talking about her cat and how she has a watercooler for the cat but it has no filter in it at the moment and I said "WHAT!? YOU'RE NOT FILTERING YOUR CATS WATER!!" and pretended I was going to call animal services on her lol

the dog I saw in Barcelona (ive mentioned before in this topic) I personally thought it was so wrong... :shock::(
whyyyyyyyyy.jpg

Pastels to die for :crush:
colour kitties fffound via jimianddolly.blogspot com.png
fffound via jimianddolly.blogspot.com

omg i cant believe there is a thread on how to dye your cat?! how is this even releated to fashion! its pure animal cruelity! and if anyone is going to compare to human hair dyeing thats completely different! your dyeing the WHOLE body of an animal with harmful toxins!

Dulcisima I agree with you... when i saw that in Barcelona you can see the picture was so moved cause the guy felt maybe uncomfortable as i was kinda how this is been done. And as you see i didn't picture the guy's face... he was in a total hurry...

At my personal experience...I love my cat as she is... i wouldn't dare to do that but i guess people who does tries not to damage their animals or that's what i want to think... but the animal doesn't have a choice... so i guess its very controversial.. my sweaters are furry ones sometimes because of her haha... but i pet my cat so its a natural thing... in fact when ive been touring the hair has been less and less and when i found one trapped in one top or something i became all cat nostalgic...:blush: I love my baby cat so much!!! yeee call me cheesy on this...:blush::rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->