How To Get Away With Murder

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Is anyone watching this show at the moment? Two episodes have aired so far, and we're already HOOKED. Not only on the show, but on Laurel's mad eyebrow game. Wow :heart:

I'm really loving the show as well, it's all so intriguing! I liked how in last nights episode Professor Keating posed the question, "how well do you know another person?" I sense that's going to become a common theme running through the show, it already seems to be apparent. Love Viola Davis and Alfie Enoch on the show too. And it's funny you mention Laurel's eyebrow game Belowen, I said the same exact thing to my roommates last night! :lol:

It's been a while since I saw a pilot that was this juicy. This is going to be such an addicting show. Beautiful cast, too.

I liked how in last nights episode Professor Keating posed the question, "how well do you know another person?" I sense that's going to become a common theme running through the show, it already seems to be apparent.

I absolutely agree with this !!!

Love the show.

Eventhough I must say, I don't like Viola wardrobe... She doesnt seem at ease in the outfits they choose for her ... Someone's gonna do a diet soon ? Or will they change for something where she appears less stiff ... She can't even walk properly in these outfits, Doesn't know what to do with a briefcase ...

^ I KNOW!!, is it me or does Viola stomp around in that court room? It's like she can't walk in those heels and she's uncomfortable in the outfits.

I love the gay story arc, Connor (Jack) is very attractive.

After seeing a thespian like Viola, I have to admit, Kerry in Scandal is starting to look a little high school production. HTGAWM is probably going to replace Scandal in my TV viewing block and it's only 2 episodes in!

I watch and will continue to support anything Shonda Rhimes does.

I like the premise of the show. I do hate the back and forth jumping between time though. It rattles my brain. I think it's interesting and I can't wait to see where it all goes.

I do think they should reconsider Viola's wig though. It doesn't suit her.

Oh and I agree with the above, her walking is really weird and heavy footed. She needs practice.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I KNOW!!, is it me or does Viola stomp around in that court room? It's like she can't walk in those heels and she's uncomfortable in the outfits.

I love the gay story arc, Connor (Jack) is very attractive.

After seeing a thespian like Viola, I have to admit, Kerry in Scandal is starting to look a little high school production. HTGAWM is probably going to replace Scandal in my TV viewing block and it's only 2 episodes in!

if you've watched her in The Help and Doubt she kind of has the same walk, i think she may be flat footed ^_^

I love this show and agree Viola is amazing. I can definitely see an Emmy for her. I also love the cast. Has someone started a thread on the fashion from this show? Based on the first 3 episodes, I suspect I'm going to be in love with their fashion as much as the plot lines:heart:

I hope Oliver becomes a regular cast member, I love the Connor/Oliver story arc.

After reading everyone's posts, I've decided to start watching the show two days ago; and, I must say, I'm really enjoying it. I didn't know that Dean Thomas from HP was in it.:P Alfred's American accent is pretty spot-on. I really enjoy watching Jack's character (Connor) going all hysterical during those flashback scenes. He's probably one of new favorite actor's to watch, along with Robin Lord Taylor in 'Gotham.'

I've never seen that show--been meaning to, but never got around to it. Sorry.

2015 Golden Globe Nominations

Best Actress in a TV Series, Drama
Claire Danes
(Homeland)
Viola Davis
(How to Get Away With Murder)
Julianna Margulies
(The Good Wife)
Ruth Wilson
(The Affair)
Robin Wright
(House of Cards)

I'm so obsessed with this tv series, I Love Laurel and Connor. Viola totally deserves that golden globe

I love love love the show and I didn't know they're going on hiatus after 9 eps, something made me think there'll be ten, so the last episode was a bit of a shocker.

Also, hands down, Viola is really the best, I would be so happy if they pick her at GG's but I just have a feeling they won't. I guess it's too early in the show, but she'll get an Emmy in a few months, no doubt.

The finale of How to Get Away with Murder solved one killing only to leave another character mysteriously dead.

What does season 2 of ABC's soapy legal drama have in store? Star Liza Weil, who plays Annalise Keating's (Viola Davis) devoted associate Bonnie Winterbottom, told PEOPLE she knows "nothing at all" about what's to come – but just because she's in the dark doesn't mean she can't speculate like the rest of us.

"I would love for us to sort of be able to dive into the back story of Frank and Bonnie and Annalise and the origin of how those three came together, and what the thing is that's creating this real bond of loyalty between them," said Weil, 38, before the Gilmore Girls reunion panel at the ATX Television Festival on Saturday night. (She played the indelible Paris Geller.)

No matter what shocking twists creator Peter Nowalk has up his sleeve, Weil promises viewers won't be let down.

"Whatever Pete comes up with is going to be beyond anything that I could wish, and I'm so excited to do whatever he comes up with," she said, laughing.

HTGAWM returns this fall on ABC.

people.com

Viola winning the Emmy was everything. So MAJOR.
I already started to watch the Season 2, the 2x01 was amazing! Can't wait for watch more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->