Ringer

Such a shame. It was a great concept and the clothes were gorgeous.

I hope SMG can find something else cause I quite like having her back on TV.

the networks are now more concerned with ratings and should probably stick to reality shows and leave TV series for cable

I can't believe they canceled this show :( I loved it so much... Hopefully another network will pick it up or something. I couldn't get enough of Juliet and the Bridgette and Andrew storyline. :flower:

oh no, ive just noticed they cancelled it, such a shame, im watching ep 15 and I love it ....im so disappointed with the decision

Watched another episode "What We Have Is Worth the Pain", and it was fantastic, it is full of surprises and I still can't get over that they cancelled it, hope that the last episode will reveal the most crucial secrets.

Last edited by a moderator:
am watching the last episodes at the moment...loving the tension IMO its even better than Revenge wish they had taken it to a better network

i have just watched the last ep, i really liked it. I wished there was a second season, how things with Andrew and his daughter would go, Siobhan and Bridget and all the other stuff. sadly it is all gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->