Ringer

Psylocke

Reaction score
Does anybody else watch this show? I'm already addicted, it's so good! :woot:

sarahmichellegellarring.jpg

justjared

Storyline

Bridget is six months sober and starting to get her life back on track when she becomes the sole witness to a professional hit. She flees to New York, telling no one. In New York, Bridget reunites with her estranged twin, Siobhan. Wealthy, pampered and seemingly happily married, Siobhan lives what appears to be a fairy tale life. The identical twin sisters seem to be mending their frayed relationship, until Siobhan disappears overboard during a boat trip the two take together, and Bridget makes the split decision to take on her sister's identity. She discovers shocking secrets, not only about her sister and her marriage, but other secrets as well. Bridget soon realizes she is no safer as Siobhan than she is as herself.

Cast:
Sarah Michelle Gellar ... Bridget Kelly / Siobhan Martin (6 episodes, 2011)
Kristoffer Polaha ... Henry Butler (6 episodes, 2011)
Ioan Gruffudd ... Andrew Martin (6 episodes, 2011)
Nestor Carbonell ... Victor Machado (6 episodes, 2011)
Mike Colter ... Malcolm Ward (6 episodes, 2011)
Tara Summers ... Gemma Butler (6 episodes, 2011)
Zahn McClarnon ... Bodaway Macawi (4 episodes, 2011)
Zoey Deutch ... Juliet Martin (4 episodes, 2011)
imdb.com

I thought the pilot wasn't that convincing, I only kept watching because I was excited to see Sarah Michelle Gellar in a TV show again but the show keeps getting better ^_^

I watch it, am a bit disappointed - especially with SMG's acting skills, but the show is addictive. Everytime I promise myself not to watch it, but I end up watching yet another episode.

And it's pretty dumb that this Agent Machado (or sth like it) did not think of this role-play staged by Bridget/Siobhan. Like, DNA tests immediately!

There are generally quite a few things in the storyline that don't make sense or are very unrealistic. But after watching LOST and Gossip Girl for years I'm kind of immune to such things, I really don't care anymore :lol: I enjoy the cliffhangers and I think the character development is quite good for a CW show.

This show is awesome and gets better per ep. I haven't had a chance yet to watch this weeks. Can't wait to find out if anyone is dead.

Fashionwise it's fab. Siobhan in Paris is stella. Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, Chloe, Valentino bags, Miu Miu boots, Alaia pumps. It's heaven. The wardrobe departement are doing a top notch job.

Meh. I keep watching for SMG and Kris Poleha but it's pretty underwhelming. SMG as Bridget seems like a total miscast. And Bridget, the character, is pretty boring anyway. She works better as Siobhan whom of course has much less screentime.

I really tried with this show but I think I stopped watching after the 3rd episode. I just couldn't force myself anymore to watch it. I did hear Jason Dohring is in it from now on so maybe when all the shows go on mid-season hiatus, I'll watch it again from the beginning and altogether.

^He was in the latest episode. As someone who's never watched Veronica Mars... He's hot! :lol: But I'm getting teacher-student vibes. What is up with CW shows and that kind of relationships?

^^ You've never watched Veronica Mars?? Dude, you need to watch that show. It was awesome.

Oh so he's that bratty girl's teacher? Should be interesting.

^So everyone tell me, lol. I might give it a go just for Jason Dohring :D

Yep. He's Juliet's new teacher... and I could see exactly where that's leading to.

^It is predictable which is why I'm not that fond of the show. Watching out of loyalty to SMG tbh.

^^ that only shows how predictable is the storyline.
But we don't know if that is really what is going to happen so you can't say it's predictable based on that.
Of course some things are predictable because it's very obvious where things will lead when you have a concept like that - taking your "dead" sister's identity - for a show, but I think many of the things that have happened so far were quite surprising. For example, I didn't expect Gemma to get killed by Henry.

Well. I am not THAT sure that Gemma was killed by Henry. Listen carefully to Siobhan in the last seconds of the last episode... It's getting really interesting.

But, in comparison to Hart of Dixie - it's a weak show. I hope it gets better, because SMG deserves it.

I guess I'm the only one who seems to really love this show. I agree that SMG's acting is much better suited for the Siobhan character. It brings up memories of her role as Katharine in Cruel Intentions.

I just adore this show. It's much more exciting than every other one! Just love ittt.

I can't wait for the new episodes to resume! I think Andrew is absolutely yummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->