In Treatment

adorefaith

i'm almost ready..
Reaction score
does anyone watch this show?.. i love it :heart:

about 5 months ago i caught a few episodes on HBO and was hooked.. today i found the entire first season on dvd and of course snapped it up.. i am literally having to stop myself from watching them all at once..:lol:

for those who don't know anything about it.. it stars gabriel byrne.. it is based on an israeli show called Betipul. it's about a psychotherapist (byrne) who has a small group of patients.. each episode focuses on one patient and their session with him that week..

season 1 has some great actors in it.. mia wasikowska (a young aussie girl, she's playing alice in tim burton's alice in wonderland), embeth davidtz, melissa george (another aussie!), dianne wiest and of course gabriel byrne whom i love..:blush:

season 2 premieres in the beginning of april i think....can't wait..:woot:

for those who have seen it.. what do you think? :flower:

I haven't seen it yet... but I have HBO now & I've seen the commercials for the new season & I hope to catch some of the episodes. It looked really interesting & I love these actors. I noticed it started last night & it's also on tonight. I'll have to check out the dvd of the first season.

Thanks for the thread adorefaith :flower:

It's one of my favorite shows... and definitely the best show on HBO right now. Each episode always leaves me wanting more. :blush:

This season, the patient who I thought was going to be the most stereotypical and humdrum, is the one whom I'm looking forward to seeing the most: Walter.
And Walter - Week 2 is one of the new episodes that comes on tonight! :woot:

Gabriel is wonderful as Paul... perfect actually.

I've noticed that the actress who plays April (Alison Pill), was in Dan in Real Life (a really good film).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"