Hussein Chalayan Footwear

Jungla_Juana

technicolor tweed
Reaction score
via oki-ni:

Produced and developed in association with Sergio Rossi and Puma, the unisex HYBRID COLLECTION explores the morphing of genres, a re-occuring theme in Chalayan's work. Borrowing elements from existing footwear styles, the unisex HYBRID COLLECTION offers a fresh interpretation of the trainer.

The colour palette includes taupe, black, coffee, neutral and white. Fabrics range from suede and calf leather to nylon puffa and the collection comprises of five key styles.

hussein_1.jpg
oki-ni.com

I like them! I see a bit of Common Projects, Rick Owens and Raf by Raf in there, not that it's a bad thing. The black puffa boots are my fave...if the price is right I may consider getting them when they come out:innocent::ninja:

agree, they are so CP + raf. you should get the boots if they're cheap enough yeah, they'd fit with a lot of stuff in your closet :D

Really hideous, but I guess I am not a part of this line's clientele to begin with.

I just hate people seeing every ugly thing and calling it 'cerebral' just because it lacks a certain beauty.... but that is another debate altogether.

me too ^ :P

so i guess this is for men

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->