Payless Pairs With Abaete Designer

Those look MUCh cuter than they do online.

I hunted for some abaete stuff and they don't have any for miles. The girl at my Payless did tell me that you can buy online and ship to the store for free.

lucy, i think they might, im gonna check them out sometime this week, not a lot of payless down here carry the line.

i'm intrigued now too..
lucy did you find them in stores in or around boston?
i feel like i haven't been to a payless in years..
i could probably call around...

^they have them at the store in downtown crossing, boston.

i think the boots look good on tds912. they would look wonderful with a long sweater dress and tights. :heart:

thanks lucy! i'll see if i can tear myself away from work long enough to get some shopping in this weekend ^_^

I received the Cabri boots in the mail today. They are great for the price, but have some minor issues. While they look amazing from a short distance, the pair I received had lots of glue stuck to the boot near the sole which made them look very cheap up close. They are actually rather comfortable, except for the zip-off thigh-high attachment. Unfortunately, I found it very difficult to remove the top portion of the boot as the zipper kept getting stuck. Also, they are lined with the same type of fabric as my rain boots, which does not breathe and always manages to ruin my tights by snagging them. But to put things in perspective, my rain boots cost more than $70. I probably would keep the Cabri boots if I didn't already own so many pairs of black boots, but I can't see myself ever reaching for them before a pair made of leather. But I definitely recommend them if you are on a budget or don't wear leather. They might even make good rain boots.

I also bought the Lindas, since they were half off with the purchase of the Cabris. They are great little mod boots and such a good deal with the discount, but the pair I received had a weird discoloration all over the vinyl, so I will be returning them as well. Has anyone else had this problem?

2007_09_payless.jpg

racked.com

^^^

Thanks for the photo. The collection looks interesting. I think I'll have to go check it out this weekend. I know Payless often does a sale where you buy one pair at full retail and they give you a second pair for half off the retail price. We'll see if anything is worth it.

I actually bought the black peep-toe slingbacks (and got the hot-pink slingbacks, already marked down to $9, half-off) for work and I like them. They do get a little painful but other than that, on my second time wearing them I was able to wear them for 3 hours straight, standing, at my retail job. People LOVED them and could only believe they cost $25-and since they're non-leather, I can get as many pairs as I want.

that store is located on 5th avenue in nyc. It does seem very nice.

Off topic, but that Payless store is amazing! :shock: Do you happen to know where it's located?

I agree the store is gorgeous...for a hot second I thought the person may have posted the wrong picture.I wonder if all the payless stores will eventually look like that store?

I really like those - I wonder how much they'll retail for. Anyone have additional information?

wow!
those look really unexpectedly nice!

thanks for the pic lucy :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->