i-D February 2005 : the masculine issue

amchan

Reaction score
Not sure anyone talks about this yet.
i-d magazine has it's VOLUME II after 25 years ago when it's VOLUME I issue hit the market, and VOLUME II NUMBER I is the masculine issue.
It's a best buy 05 new summer male fashion magazine.B)

Here's the cover

Attachments

• 20750502.jpg
    20750502.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 29
amchan said:
Not sure anyone talks about this yet.
i-d magazine has it's VOLUME II after 25 years ago when it's VOLUME I issue hit the market, and VOLUME II NUMBER I is the masculine issue.
It's a best buy 05 new summer male fashion magazine.B)

Aaah, I was wondering WTF that is. I just saw the cover. Is it worth looking inside (the men's particularly)?

Not liking the cover, it looks like it's a little boy on the cover.

faust said:
Aaah, I was wondering WTF that is. I just saw the cover. Is it worth looking inside (the men's particularly)?

I'd say so. I'm not really into men's fashions and the editorials looked interesting. Well, check it out but don't buy without looking in :lol:

maarit said:
I'd say so. I'm not really into men's fashions and the editorials looked interesting. Well, check it out but don't buy without looking in :lol:

Never do, but thanks for the tip. At least now it's worth going to look :lol: .

jadedomega said:
Not liking the cover, it looks like it's a little boy on the cover.

It is, he's only about 11 or 12 i think, there is an interview inside with him, i can't remember his name.

I picked it up a week or two ago now, I found it to be of less interest to me because it's menswear and little else, but still read it from cover to cover, i always by i;D no matter what, and it's a pretty good issue for the start of volume 2!:smile:

Next month is the feminine issue yay :lol:

It's a good issue. The 12 year old boy is part of a series of interviews of 'the ages of man'. He represents youth, Jared Leto represents 20's/30's, and Javier Bardem represents 40's+. You should pick it up, faust.

i also wonder why he's on the cover...btw he's 11 years old...,
BUT this issue's content is so great...the fashion content is great...worth to buy, a reminder...there's just little about female this issue

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a very good issue, esp for men. Get if Faust. The wee boy is Scottish, and is in a new film about to come our with Emily Mortimer and Gerard Butler set in the West of Scotland.

I like the cover

is there now i-D I an i:D II or is every other a female issue and every other a masculine issue. whats the point? i thought the old i-D was unisex

okay, that wasn't supposed to be a smile face it's supposed to say i-D

metal-on-metal said:
It's a good issue. The 12 year old boy is part of a series of interviews of 'the ages of man'. He represents youth, Jared Leto represents 20's/30's, and Javier Bardem represents 40's+.

OMG i want this issue, i :heart: Javier Bardem

urd said:
I like the cover

is there now i-D I an i:D II or is every other a female issue and every other a masculine issue. whats the point? i thought the old i-D was unisex

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but the march-september issues are for women and february-august for men and the rest are unisex :flower:

urd said:
I like the cover

you know, every issue of i-d has a name for "the xxx issue", this time just is "the masculine issue", so it doesn't mean that the new i-d II is for men...it's just this issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->