tarsha

Reaction score
a9c92b347d96.jpg
61f33c56c77f.jpg

6f4dfcd34f16.jpg
98ddf22bfc42.jpg

i-donline

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Did they REALLY have to use that shade of green? My god!

Kate's cover is definitely the best, she looks so good & I'm happy to see her on the cover, it's bit unexpected because she was on the cover of Pre-Fall issue.
Rest of the covers are so bad, and what's Kanye West is doing here?

Edit : They should have used another color instead of green.

The I-D in the star and the green make the covers look like some underground skate magazine from the nineties...

Yeah, the green is a bit off but overrall, the covers don't seem too bad. Though Abbey's is a bit of a disappointment.

Woah 4 covers, and not one i could call decent! Kate has never looked worse, her face is just horrible from that angle, others are so bad it aint worth discussing!

Love Dree's cover minus that annoying neon green text. Love Kanye's too. I hate Kate's because of the pink filter :lol: And what the hell is Abbey wearing?

well i do hope they redeem themselves with the content since the covers already look like some kind of grand joke.

omg, wth with this cover! i don't have any idea at all..

wazzup kanye! ,dree looks so lovely, and kate looks amazing but the color ruin everything, and wth with abbey :lol:

It looks so amateur-ish. The Kate one is the best and it's not great either.

Dree's image is so reminiscent of Sasha's H&M ads.

actually i love Abbey's cover.. it's quite cute, hahaha
and Dree's cover is nice too. Kanye's cover is.. ergh, im not impressed. disturbed? yes.

I like Dree's, and that'll be the one I purchase for sure, but that shade of green just isn't pleasant. And not exactly very in keeping with the season.

All the covers are good IMO, but that green logo and font is awful. Don't like the underground vibe it gives to the covers.

LOveeee the Dree coveru but the green i dont like

Are the covers the final versions? I am not sure about liking them or not. Kanye´s is the worse for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->