i-D Winter 2010 : Kate Moss, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Dree Hemingway & Kanye West

I like Kate's cover. Although, like what some of you guys have said, the green font is kind of distracting.

Underwhelming to say the least. None of them really stand out, except Kate's, from a bias perspective. This is the last of the 30th anniversary series, right?

I actually LOVE Kate's cover. The 90's tackiness of it all, especially the green font, is so ugly and I've been strangely attracted to that kinda stuff lately. Dree's is pretty cute, but I'm really disappointed with Abbey's cover and I dislike Kanye too much to appreciate him getting an i-D cover.
I'll be looking for Kate.

4 covers, 4 reasons to save your money:innocent:

^hahaha you are to funny !! and it is true !!! Now lets hope there is nothing intressting inside, because i dont want to have a magazine with such a ugly cover :o:o:innocent::innocent::ninja:

Dree Hemingway by Matt Jones

elitemodelblog

They must have a had a major pow-wow here and decided that the way forward is to increase their cover pics from 3 to 4 and make them all as sh!t as each other. These are really bad and Dree's is just about the best and I have no interest in her as a model at all.
Please return to one decent cover and put all your creativity into making it worthwhile.

I don't like the covers, but i think the Abbey's cover is far better.

Despite the green, the covers are really good.

kate's cover is fantastic but the rest i really do not like it is just like the "old" style of theirs though

abbey lees and kanye's could be only covers easily. they are great. the others are alright

as a whole they don't really work together

Wow, it seems I maybe one of of the few who really love the covers. I really think the reduction in issues have given them a great focus. It's kind of back to their roots and very very cool.

Love it can't wait to see the issue.

First of all I really dislike the use of the Neon Green colors. It`s not in contrast with any of the photos.

I have to say that Kate`s cover stands out the most in here. The green text ruins it. I wish they used white or a pink of the same shade.

Kanye`s cover is a bit too out of place.

Dree's cover picture is lovely, but the green font ruins everything. Kate's cover is not bad aswell, but I really don't like the other two.

I love Abbey's cover, she looks like one of those anti-contamination workers. Only fierce. And I think the colour and font work in this instance, it gives the illusion of a warning being stamped on the top... only since my mind associates green with positive and red with negative, it becomes aesthetically jarring and therefore very interesting. I may be the minority, but I LOVE it.

Not feeling Dree's cover however, she's cute as all hell but it's not as cohesive to me.

None of the covers are that great, I'll go with Drees for the best cause I like the pastel streaks in her hair,lol

could do with just abbey's cover, cropped in closer, so it's her face surrounded by hair and the hazmat helmet.

i'm guessing the shot is by emma summerton?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->