'i want to**** like Hedi Slimane' >the song

fyi timore...
you're not IN british vogue...
you're on the site...:wink:

hint...they get all their 'news' from wwd...
so it's not that big a shocker...

:flower:
congrats...this must be the most press you guys have ever gotten...!!
:smile:

lil smoochems said:
hedi dj-ed in the west village saturday night at a small event promoting his 'birth of a cult' book.
hedi also attended a secret scissor sisters show at mercury lounge last week alongside jared leto & debbie harry. the scissors performed under the name Megapussi.

i thought that scissor sisters show was under the name bridget jones' diarrhea...?

did they play again?...
how many pseudo-names do they have???
i want to go to one of these 'secret shows' dammit!!!...:judge:...

:lol:...

softgrey said:
i thought that scissor sisters show was under the name bridget jones' diarrhea...?

did they play again?...

the bridget jones was 2 weeks back. last week's name was Megapussi.
i know i wish the scissors played more nyc dates.

softgrey said:
i don't know that i llike the music..but i certainly like the attitude...
I can't say that I like either, but you're doing your thing and getting press. So good for you. :flower:

yeah,

we figured they were just cut and pasting their "news"
i think the half life of this story has reached its end, at least until the record comes out and people can actually hear the thing.
We think it's pretty good, hell we think it has summer jam potential, but summer jam for the fixed gear bicycle and Schlitz dancers, not the taxi and champagne crowd.
Still it's kind of cool that this whole segment of the population who we wouldn't normally expect to hear of us has.
When we come to your town you should come see us, because we're primarily a rhythm and noise outfit, the kids need to dance without all that irony and retro s4*+.

"We stand on the last promontory of the centuries!... Why should we look back, when what we want is to break down the mysterious doors of the Impossible?"

timore, way to go..
vogue uk is good Press, i dont even think they attract the 'champaign crowd' but sure thing most fashion journalists (certainly no 'real' C.C) browse their pages.. which is good for your band, creates a kind of buzz no?

Hedi or not, i like your 'noise' and i'm lucky to have discover it through this PR storm.. i'm sure i wont be the only one :wink:

good luck with the 7'' guys, looking forward

softgrey said:

did they play again?...

the bridget jones show was the 13th.
the megapussi was the 20th.
this wednesday [27] is "PORTION CONTROL" at 11:.
and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah at 9:.
it's sold out but I think PORTION CONTROL is of interest to the scissors fans....

clap your hands alright

Those clap your hands kids are good friends of ours from Boston. Check them out if you can, they're a good time.

They've got that weird twin rockstar thing going on that always freaks the kids out, plus they can play like mothers.

"It is the job of the urban cyclist to be more stylish, as he passes his former peers in their pre-coffins. To blend with his machine, to be sleek, to be young, to be a knight in the saddle."

:doh:missed SS again...................

congrats on the press timore:flower:

lil smoochems...i tried to pm you but i can't for some reason...
will you pm me please...
i don't understand your post,
but i WANT TO!!!>>>!!!...:woot:

to be quite honest i'm kind of tired of 'irony' and 'tongue in cheek'. people trying to be clever, etc. so it's refreshing to me for artists to just say things as it is and have fun. i personally think singing about hedi is a great idea. :P

pictures

Ok,

so tomorrow is the big show. We know WWD said the stuff was all Antwerp Six, and we wish it was, and a lot of it was. But when you talk to enough press people over a cell phone it's easy for quotes to get screwy. Do you really think we told a reporter we look like a "mall jazz band?" Anyway, it's only in Stel's window until tomorrow. Then it's time for rock action. Friday Night, TT the Bears in Cambridge. With Carlisle Sound, Black Clouds, Black Helicopter, fashion action, and a dj playing nothing but John Lennon songs about F()cking. Go easy on the clothes guys since there are photos in both the Boston Phoenix and the Boston Herald. We savage guitars not clothing, we're not claiming to be Imitation of Christ, we just want something better than t-shirts.

__timore
"when I feel my finger on your trigger...I know!"

hedi slimane is 37 years old...:bounce:..

hahhaha....that is the best bit for me!!...:heart:

softgrey said:
hedi slimane is 37 years old...:bounce:..

hahhaha....that is the best bit for me!!...:heart:

He is young at heart :wink:

no

Well,

I can't say that for certain, but it looks like our single is in line at some factory in Memphis, so short of a miracle this whole operation is going to go off and the single will not have arrived yet. yey record business. But just bring the whole party to tt's, we're obviously going to play the song. Plus the more people, the wilder we tend to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
156sprinter
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->