if you can only choose one make up brand...

It's impossible for me to pick only one... :lol:

I'm a big MAC fan, but I also adore IMAN's line...I'm also in love with cetain shades of lipstick that I can only fine by Fashion Fair... :smile:

i would have to go wit annabella for now...
it's somthing that suits my age my tastes and my style..

well, see if I had lots and lots of moneys I would want CHANEL!!! or shu uemura (did i spell it right?) they're both very well...pretty :smile:

I have recently changed to Lancome foundation & I love it.

NARS, without a doubt. :wub:

This is assuming I had perfect skin, though. I couldn't live without my Clinique Soft Finish foundation. :oops:

For me, it seems to be Lancome. I don't consciously try to use their makeup exclusively; it just that's what I use most often.

It would either be Nars or Laura Mercier. It would be a hard choice!

Originally posted by divalish@Apr 18th, 2003 - 8:31 pm
It would either be Nars or Laura Mercier. It would be a hard choice!
i got that heaven duo yesterday!! :D

love u

NARS without doubts... But i would miss my Bobbi Brown concealer... My top five are Nars, Shu Uemura, Laura Mercier, MAC and Bobbi Brown...

Sofia

This is a really difficult question. :unsure:
I would probably have to go with Lancome because my mother introduced me to it and it's the first make up I began wearing.

(But I would really miss the Chanel lipsticks.... :( )

Lancome, MAC, or NARS.

for the lower-end line - Loreal. Even though it's not department store price, it's d**n near department store quality. To me, anyway. :innocent:

Originally posted by cat@Feb 9th, 2003 - 8:48 pm
which one would u pick??

for me...i'd be torn between stila and mac...ill probably go with mac tho, just because its easier access and cheaper in canada.
I'd be torn between Mac, Iman, Prescriptives (only because of the customizing foundation), and Cargo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->