if you can only choose one make up brand...

I'm torn between Chanel and Shu Uemura........Jap/French???? Oh god...the dillema is too much for me!

Dior but I also LOVE Boots Botanics. They have a liquid foundation about 50 times better than any of the over the counter brands I have tried.

hmm...evert signle bit of make up I have comes from a different brand...
but lets say...
n1.dior
n2.estee lauder
n3.chanel
n4.mac
but guarlain makes the best lip sticks

I am 28 years old and have to say I have tried it ALL. I can fairly say that the make-up that was the most effortless, and was like a dream to come true to apply is bare escentuals. It is totally mistake proof and is always a match. It is finely ground minerals, so it is pure pigment. Most other companies use pigment, but with fillers, so it can potentially dry you out or make you break out. I swear, I have turned sooo many people onto the product that I should work for them! I am writing because I know that there were definitely times that I felt really insecure about my skin. I would either be broken out or have a little breakout and any make up would make it look worse. Especially the creases and lines that are noticeable. My final decision to look elsewhere was when I kissed someone on the cheek and when I pulled away, I saw it on their face! omg, I wanted to die! Anyways, Bare Escentuals you may have seen on the infomercial and I swear everything they say is true. There really is a miracle. It makes me look airbrushed and all you have to do is, "swirl tap and buff ". People now ask me all the time what I use to clean my skin because they think it is perfect. It definitely has improved my complexion and I rarely break out now. Even the blushes blend so perfect and the finising mineral veil gives that candle light glow, just like they say! I don't even have to re-apply make up ever. Just once in the morning. It truly is a dream and helped my confidence build up! It is perfect for a very fresh and healthy look. I promise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->