if you can only choose one make up brand...

Hard to pick I have faves from different lines but If i had to pick one it would be Dior. All around good line..yummy skin creams, silky foundations, and glorious color!!!!!! :heart:

Clinique. :flower:

Everything is allergy tested and every single product they have is just soooo me !

Lancome is the runner up. Love their eyeshadows and Juicy Tubes !

That is hard ... it'll be a toss up between Chanel and MAC.

Originally posted by jetset@Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:54 pm
Sisley
Sisley is fabulous, I bought this pressed eyeshadow that looked like chunks of gold pressed together, and I don't dare to use it, because they will not bring it anymore, and its just gorgeous!! Their makeup is flawless :heart:

i'd say lancome, their foundations & powders are good, their mascaras are wonderful, kohl pencils, lip liners, & glosses are bootyful -- their eyeshadows though are horrible, but i hardly use eyeshadow anyways.

Originally posted by Boudoir Belle@Dec 16th, 2003 - 10:51 pm
i'd say lancome, their foundations & powders are good, their mascaras are wonderful, kohl pencils, lip liners, & glosses are bootyful -- their eyeshadows though are horrible, but i hardly use eyeshadow anyways.
Lancome's got the best lipglosses ever - Juicy Tubes !!! :heart:

I agree with you on their eyeshadow, especially the creamy ones. They came up with a limited edition once. The collection carried a tiny tube of a brown-goldish cream eyeshadow, it is so hard to blend in and creases faster than most cream eyeshadows I have. Definitely a bad product! :(

I'd pick MAC although my top 5 would be:

MAC
Lancome
Shu Uemura
Chanel
Bobbi Brown

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence