Kate Davidson Hudson

Ahh... I was debating between it being Chanel or Balenciaga but wasn't sure. Thanks for clearing up my debate for me! :smile:

She's very pretty. Very classic style. Thanks for starting the thread!

Kate-Lanphear-and-Kate-Hudson-davidson-Paris-fashion-week-DSC_5837.jpg

styleandthecity.com

Tnx for video eu-pt. Love it. I really like her. She is smart, loves her job and she wears Oscar de la Renta :smile:

… and Givenchy and Bottega Veneta… ^_^

You're very welcome about the video EnVogueLove.

I can see a star in the rising here, it would be great if Elle only realise it and start showing us more about her style on Elle.com and on "The City" episodes, don't you agree?

… and Givenchy and Bottega Veneta… ^_^

You're very welcome about the video EnVogueLove.

I can see a star in the rising here, it would be great if Elle only realise it and start showing us more about her style on Elle.com and on "The City" episodes, don't you agree?

Yes. She is lovely. I will try to find more pics of her later

Very classy style, I wish Elle would feature more of her style on their website

Hometown: Wilton, CT/ suburbs of Philadelphia

Alma Mater: George Washington University

Relationship Status: Married

Charities You Feel Closest To: School of American Ballet, Memorial Sloan-Kettering, ASPCA, Charity water

Boards or Committees: School of American Ballet Young Patron Committee

Recent Events You've Been To: GEM Awards honoring Madeleine Albright

Next Event On Your Calendar: Cartier President & CEO, Bernard Fornas’s, dinner in Geneva. I am also serving as a Young Patron Chairman for The School of American Ballet’s Winter Ball on March 1st in NYC. This glamorous black-tie dinner dance features a one-time-only performance by the advanced students of the School. Proceeds raised by the Winter Ball help support the School’s extensive scholarship program, renowned faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, and an array of student services outside the ballet studio. The Encore is the Winter Ball’s after-party. After dinner, 200 of the city’s philanthropic chic young professionals join the Winter Ball for dancing and dessert. Young Patron and Encore Tickets can be purchased by calling the Special Events offices at (212) 769-6610

Favorite Read of the Moment: My little brother’s latest screenplay "May the Devil Be Kinder." It just won the Rita & Burton Goldberg Award from NYU and has a staging in mid-February- so I need to get caught up!

Favorite Restaurant: Locande Verde/ Daniel

Favorite Bar or Lounge: Standard Grill/ Bond St

Item You Can't Live Without: Blackberry

Your Favorite Date Spot: Paris Match- a small French fusion restaurant around the corner from my apartment

The Perfect Guy is: My husband

Paris, London, Milan or NYC?: A little bit of Paris and a lot of NYC is my ideal

Your Favorite Destination: St. Barths / Nantucket

Uptown or Downtown?: Both

Union Square or Central Park?: Central Park

Go-To Designers: Balenciaga, Alaia, Proenza Schouler, Jason Wu, Philip Lim, Derek Lam, Narciso Rodriguez, Oscar de la Renta, YSL, J Crew

Shoes or Bags: Both- I’m an accessories editor [I get a free pass on this one]!

Most Dangerous Store: Bergdorf’s, Barneys, Intermix, Colette

Other Hobbies and Fun Facts: Horseback riding- whenever I have any down time I head to my little sister’s stable outside of the city- it’s my favorite way to decompress

via charityhappenings.org

Wedding announcement from NYTIMES

Katherine Davidson, Patrick Hudson

Published: November 11, 2007
Katherine Loretta Davidson, a daughter of Katherine M. Davidson and Kevin D. Davidson of Newtown, Pa., was married yesterday to Patrick Alexander Hudson, a son of Edith Hudson and Robert F. Hudson of Miami. The Rev. Patrick Hollywood officiated at the Roman Catholic Church of St. Ignatius Loyola in New York, with the Rev. Iain MacLellan, a cousin of the bride who is also a Roman Catholic priest, taking part.
11DAVIDSON-190.jpg
Brett Matthews Photography

The bride and bridegroom, both 25, met at George Washington University, from which they graduated, she magna cum laude.
Mrs. Hudson is the accessories editor at Harper’s Bazaar magazine in New York. Her father works in Princeton, N.J., as the president of Direct Facultative, a property reinsurance unit of Munich Re, a German reinsurance company. Her mother is the president of Developers Mortgage Trust, which manages the real estate owned by J. G. MacLellan Concrete Company, a family-owned business based in Lowell, Mass.
Mr. Hudson trades stock derivatives for institutional clients at Miller Tabak & Company, a brokerage firm in New York. His mother is a chairwoman of a volunteer panel that follows the cases of children in foster care for the Foster Care Review, a monitoring group in Miami. His father is the senior partner for international tax in the Miami office of Baker & McKenzie, a Chicago law firm.

aw the more i look at pics/vids of her the more i like her!

i think she's blessed with good looks - *** Edited***

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate Hudson Davidson @Milan Fashion Week

I love Kate's understated cool style. The ring looks beautiful, would love to know the ID. I'm also liking her dark nail polish. Dark nail polish seems to be a new hot trend amongst fashion editors!

© fashionologie

^ I have some new Theory pants I need to get shortened, or maybe I shouldn't bother! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->