In Search of Magazine Covers & Editorials

does anyone know if the october issue of italian elle is out and if so, where can i get it in..texas?! or if someone could scan something from it it would be great. pm me pleeease!

I'm looking for this editorial that was in uk vogue.. not sure which month but definitely done in the past year, possibly late 2005? it was in a hotel, and i remember this one shot where this girl was sat on a chair by her dresser table... can't for the life of me find it!! i just need to know what issue it is so i can dig it out from my pile but i've flipped through everything and i can't find it.. think i'm just missing it cause i'm looking too hard

not really an edit, but i´m looking for an article in THE NEW YORKER, about how handbags are created (or something like that...) just read that trent from pink is the new blog read this article, and he was fascinated.

hope you know what i mean and could help me - thx!!! :smile:

*** wrong thread sorry ***

Last edited by a moderator:
A Fashionable Life! Help!

Hey guys,

This is silly but if someone has a copy could you please post the masthead page for me??

Thanks a million!

French ISA - lipstick beauty edit - Nov. '06

I'm looking for current french ISA magazine Oct. or Nov. (#77 or #78) with lipstick beauty edit, a brunette with bangs. No distribution locally of magazine and hope to see it. Thanks!

how about a scan from "dazed and confused" Oct 06 of tayla collins

I'm looking for the DEC/JAN 05-06 issue of L'oFficiel with scans of the story on Irina Lazareanu. please and thanks

This is kinda out there, but maybe someone has a copy of it: November 2004, Spur Magazine (a japanese magazine). I'm looking for the scans of the article about Karen Elson and her CD. Thanks!

I am looking for an ed that was prabably july-oct, and in either bazaar, vogue, elle, or vogue italia. It was rock and roll themed, the model had crazy white and black mo-hawk type hair. I remember she wore leather pants in the first page of the ed, and a black top with white puffy sleeves... Does anyone know which one I'm talking about? What magazine and month it was from, or scans of the ed would be so much appreciated!!

Hi Im looking for a 1 page spread that is in the December 2006 issue of US Marie Claire....Actually Im just looking for the pics for the Tighty Whities spread. Its about wearing white tights. Any help?

Hi,

I'm looking for some vintage-inspired pictures--either editorial or even runway shots. In particular, I need some shots of models with red lips...in photos with a vintage glamour theme / feel. Thanks for your help!

elschic111 said:
Hi,

I'm looking for some vintage-inspired pictures--either editorial or even runway shots. In particular, I need some shots of models with red lips...in photos with a vintage glamour theme / feel. Thanks for your help!
try here. you need to register but it's worth it!
for instance you can get
this
or that
or even this one

Last edited by a moderator:
elschic111 said:
Hi,

Do you mean editorials like this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"