Inside fashion : 10 Truths

hmm some points seem true..i disagree to the point on men but i suppose shes talking about stereotypes...hillarious...yet so f*(king sad.

Hum ... I kinda enjoyed it ,,, tho I like Marni (and I fit in Dior Homme!)

why did people find it so funny? it's nothing we haven't heard before, just a bunch of cookie cutters thrown together.

Pastry said:
why did people find it so funny? it's nothing we haven't heard before, just a bunch of cookie cutters thrown together.

its just a bit of fun pastry:flower:

^ i know, i'm not hatin':P, but every time i hear these stereotypes, it makes me hopeless

:woot: Great!

However, I take exception to the men being gay or modelesters! In fact the last model I dated had just turned 18 and I'm well over 6 feet tall and I talk good.I'm not gay either, that time at the spa with Patrick is just so BEYOND even talking about sweetie.

Cheers!

hilarious! but i can see that i am NOT going to fit into this industry at all...

funny article and yes, i usually twitch with stereotypes but those seem to be sadly true, only because a lot of mistaken people think that's how they should act. :(

MulletProof said:
mistaken people think that's how they should act.
I think this^ is true too

I just liked that Marni part :lol: Weird that it was made into a target
I wonder if Dries van Noten would be added to that too :blush:

I am reading this article as if it is a mockery, but some of it does ring true. I am thinking the person writing it is taking part of the truth and just exagerating it to make a point. Interesting concept, funny read. :D

Velouria said:
hilarious! but i can see that i am NOT going to fit into this industry at all...

Haha- I could. :innocent:

great article thanks for posting !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acronia15
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->