27960-800w.jpg

MODELS.COM

John Scarisbrick - Photographer
Vanessa Traina - Model
Hanne Gaby Odiele - Model
Keegan Singh - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Sil Bruinsma - Makeup Artist
Akki Shirakawa - Hair Stylist

Sweden, the land of clear eyed beauties and annoyingly complicated to build furniture has a new visual treat on its shelves. Intermission Magazine just launched its second issue and it is hapnadsvackande (quite amazing). Featured are tantalizing interviews with Vogue Paris art director, Johan Svensson; designer Isabel Marant, Victoire de Castellane, Acne’s Jonny Johannsson and of course the requisite exquisite editorials with girl of the moment Tatiana Cotliar, Mark Cox, Christian Brylle, Hanne Gaby Odiele and many more. Check out both new covers here and no need to take out your Swedish dictionaries; the Intermission team has kindly put all the interviews in English at the back of the issue! (Story by Michael N)

MODELS.COM

I wanted to buy it on collette.fr but shipping would cost me over 40€.:shock:

love the leather black jacket but that's about it

Hanne's cover is kinda disappointing, I love her, but I think she could do better. Vanessa looks simple and lovely. I'm looking forward to see Tati's editorial, seems to be interesting.

^ agreed. hanne is a much better model than that but i looooove vanessa's. so direct and simple.

Vanessa's cover is so nice and simple, plus I love that she's looking right at the camera and its not a side profile view which is a rather nice change compared to what a lot of mags think should be on the cover.

Both covers look awesome! Thanks for posting, Teja!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->