Interview May 2009 : Emma Watson by Nick Knight

I feel like I'm on crazy pills looking at this complete and utter mess. Nick Knight is one of my favorite photographers but this is completely uninspired.

I suppose I will have to wait until next month's Jonas Brothers by Mert and Marcus for anything interesting.

:rofl:

just you wait. :lol:

I hate this cover

she looks so dead in this shot, so apathetic. her mouth is halfway open and her eyes are just dully staring into the camera

dnw

aah.. I really like cover. She looks great.

I just don't understand who this is aimed at.It's Interview,yet it's bloody Emmy Watson.So who are they trying to appeal to?

what an awful cover:ninja: it feels so awkward to me, the expression is way off

i actually really like the cover o think she looks beautiful and i don't understand why so much anger for her to be on the cover?and also i do not understand the comparison to miley cyrus.
2 completely different people.

oh and it's actually emma watson not emmy.

^We're not comparing her to Miley, we're simply stating that Interview has been obsessed with young Hollywood lately.
Probably a way to sell issues nonetheless.
But it sucks for those who are avid readers and love the magazine for what it was.
A magazine that gave us fashion, art and cool people to read about.

I got this issue today in the mail..I havent gotten to read through it but the Lanvin ed had Magdalena and Stephanie Seymour and there is 1 shot of Kasia(idk why 1)
its pretty good
Channing Tatum is in here(hot)
Cintia has a page in here called Cuff Love(she always looks good)
Janelle Monae is in here as well(I LOVE HER!!..jus had to throw it in)

Yes Ed is featured

I bought the issue today. I must say for the Design Issue the fonts are horrible! I can't understand any of the titles for the editorials.

At first glance he looks like Robert Patterson.

This issue is great... lots of really interesting reading. The interview with Donna Karan by Calvin Klein is wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->