Interview September 2009 : Natalie Portman by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

It's a good cover. Perfect amount of text, nice colors. Let's just hope it doesn't arrive three months from now.

I love this cover. Haven't bought Interview in a while but I MUST get this issue.

oh wow! i adore the cover!!!! love it!!! very striking in its own way. plus i'm glad that they brought the original font back. :smile: i just hope i can get this issue here in our country. can't wait for the content!

Fabiens Finally back?

Why did they bother getting rid of him in the first place.
Mans a genius, I havent bought an issue since he left.

Fabiens Finally back?

Why did they bother getting rid of him in the first place.
Mans a genius, I havent bought an issue since he left.

Budgeting problems...too much money spent on editorial content etc...

Mind you I haven't even looked at Interview twice since the switch over so the switch back leaves me ecstatic :woot:

That's really nice...I can't even see that it's her, which, I am sorry, is a good thing.

M/M cant do their art-directors job as good as their illustrations. so you see that they`re not into competition with Baron. so since Fabien is again with interview -im subscribing. cause i was buying only issues under him, not as a matter of principle but out of content

Oh, that's fantastic to hear that Baron's back to Interview :woot:

^maybe thats only like a guest editor on open-season issues: sept and march? or there was rumor what hes back- i just didnt hear `bout that?

^ I don't usually follow that thread, so that's the reason why I was surprised...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->