Interview September 2010 : Blake Lively by Craig McDean

Blah, its just so... blah. I really cannot stand Blake, she just bores me. What I don't understand is how magazine editors seem to think we actually want to see Blake on another cover because trust me, I think the majority of us don't at all.

Interview Magazine is so done, in my opinion. All of their covers look exactly the same, there's just absolutely no vision at all in this magazine anymore as a whole. There's glamour, but there's nothing interesting or smart about any of it. The interviews are boring. The magazine used to be sort of cheesy, in a good way. It was so colorful, and Hollywood, it was quirky and timely. I like the 1999 Interview Magazine so much more than this.

It used to be cool, in its own way.

she's like the tofu sandwich of actresses -_- and this cover is dull as hell

She reminds me about Sharon Stone in 'Basic instincts'. The idea looks exactly the same.

I'd have preferred if this was actually Britney. Despite not being a fan, I would have actually been more interested if that photoshoot had been done with her, and to me she'd be an interesting cover star at the least. I'm sure the interview would have been all types of crazy .

I have zero interest in reading anything Blake has to say if I'm honest.

I'd have preferred if this was actually Britney. Despite not being a fan, I would have actually been more interested if that photoshoot had been done with her, and to me she'd be an interesting cover star at the least. I'm sure the interview would have been all types of crazy .

^Couldn't agree more.

I don't recognize her on the cover.

I thought it was January Jones by Steven Klein.

:ninja:

few pics are terribly photoshopped... and on the cover Blake definitely doesn´t look like herself. don´t like it... boring story, boring photos

It's O.K....the editorial reminds me of one from about 2007 with Hye Han Jin in Vogue Korea. She always gives a sort of blank, lifeless stare. I'm thrilled about the potential contents though :lol:.

The cover is bloody brilliant, the ed is hit and miss.

^Interview covers are starting to look the same to me.

Hannah Holman & Julia Nobis by Paolo Roversi
Styled by Marie-Amelie Sauve

elite clips

finally something to get off the topic of how "cookie cutter" blake is. rolls eyes.

Honestly, don't know why but I was thinking it's Naomi Watts at first:lol:. But Blake? I don't buy it.

Ooh, handcuffs! so sexy, dangerous, outrageous!:woot:

no.

Love the Roversi pics though.

The last Interview cover to wow me was Madonna's in May 2010. Hopefully they will do something to impress us before the year is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->