Interview September 2010 : Blake Lively by Craig McDean

wow, the review sounds great! can't wait to see 2 women and express yourself :woot:

Meisel on Interview? Now that's something to look forward to. Is this his first time on the publication?
no, he's already shot liza minelli and stephen sprouse for it some years ago, but he might have already had other contributions.

Lara by Mert and Marcus seems to be in every single issue this month. It is also nice to see Meisel shooting for different from US/Italian Vogue editions.

an amazing editorial line up; from models to photographers to stylists. this is gonna be a good issue.

OMG major :woot:. September Issues are truly like the Christmas on the fashion publication calendar. Thanks Dieselmax.

The Marc Jacobs cast sounds divine...and I'm definitely excited to see M&M and Karl's eds for the first time in years. Oh and just the little fact that Meisel has shot something for this issue.

264 p, I think it their bigest issue. Incredible contents, cant wait ^_^

this sounds pretty amazing. I always say I'm going to buy Interview, but I never do, but I will definitely get this issue

MariaCarla Boscono? I'm in. lol

sounds like a very nice issue.

their website says that the "current issue" is the August issue, so my guess is no

Doesn't she look exactly like Frances Bean Cobain and Courtney Love on the cover?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lara's editorial is same old, same old. Especially the naked photos of her. Seriously, I feel like I've seen enough of Lara minus clothing to last me a lifetime!

Agreed. I think ive seen enough of everyone naked to last a lifetime ... its getting depressing seeing all the models naked for no good reason ... setting a poor standard for the up and coming models after them who are getting naked for their polaroids even ...

I like the editorial but the cover does not look like her at all which I hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->