Interview Spring 2020 : Selena Gomez by Eli Russell Linnetz

Even with all my good will, I cannot understand the purpose of this new, revived Interview Magazine.

This Selena era has been terrible. The fact that she agreed to this.... choices.

SELENA GOMEZ
Photographer:
Eli Russell Linnetz
Stylist: Mel Ottenberg
Hair: Chris McMillan
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani
Model/Celebrity: Selena Gomez

interviewmagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like this at all! It's weird to look at. This new era of Selena is confusing, I hope she really has found inner peace but to me it looks more like she wants to convince herself of that, rather than she really feels that..

She looks like an influencer/Youtuber just starting out, not knowing her angles. Glad the cover looks so terrible. Justice for this pitiful rag.

I don't think Selena's team is managing these shoots. It's more in line with what the magazine wants. the competition is also fierce so she can't play that hardball anymore. I mean, you've spent all these years trying NOT to look like Kylie Jenner and Arianna Grande, and now when you've reached maturity you're actually going for it? Very odd, and a waste really. You've moved from Vuitton to Coach and had your campaign images photographed by Meisel and this is what you put out?

If Wednesday Addams was a fashion Chola.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ALL BY MYSELF: IRINA SHAYK’S STAY-AT-HOME STYLE
Photographer:
Pierre-Ange Carlotti
Stylist: Mel Ottenberg
Hair: Olivier Schawalder
Make-Up: Stéphane Marais
Model: Irina Shayk

interviewmagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics