Vogue Italia October 2020 : Justin & Hailey Bieber by Eli Russell Linnetz

Despite one or two decent shots, these three editorials are.....rough.

Vogue Italia October 2020

Helmut's Berlin

Photographer: Mark Peckmezian
Stylist: Tom Guinness
Hair: Naoki Komiya
Makeup: Manu Kopp
Cast: Hannah Agmase, Josephine Thiesen, Tamar Nikoleishvelli, Weronicka Wysocka, Salma Badeh, Cordelia Nagle, Juliana Huxtable, Anu Heeyeun Shin, Vicky Krieps, Elizaveta Artykh, Laura Riordan Davnti, Maria Schmiedbauer, Esra Cumert, Joanna Krawczyk

Vogue Italia Digital Edition

Vogue Italia October 2020

Room 49

Photographer: Buck Ellison
Stylist: George Cortina
Hair: Teddy Charles
Makeup: Sam Visser
Cast: Carolyn Murphy

Vogue Italia Digital Edition

Um these editorials all suck.

The cover isn't terrible, though. Kind of reminds me of those Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin photos.

As a huge Helmut Newton collector and expert of his oeuvre I must say that

Vanessa Beecroft Is another kanye west protege and this shoot has nothing in common with her usual work and it’s not Helmut hommage, it looks like Bettina Rheims old works

helmut’s berlin reminds me of Newton berlin shoots however there are too much funny faces with dull girls - a type of woman which never poped up at Helmut shots

Carolyn was shot few times by Helmut, Eva is his favorite and these editorials are only saved by stylist - immaculate George Cortina and good as usual Barbieri. They somehow reminds me of Helmut, Carolyn ‘s Ed -less, it’s vogue US beauty shots, Eva Copying Blumarine ads with Nadja Auermann,

about cover shot I already told everything, It has nothing common with Helmut spirit in any way, the font is awful.

For a young healthy married couple, you would expect some intense sexual tension and chemistry but no... Looks like they are two distant cousins.

Hailey did not even manage to have charisma and exhude power and sex wearing this gorgeous YSL collection. I pity her.

Barbieri is officially on autopilot - bored at VHI and doing crappy editorials for Vogue Italia. She needs to be VP fashion director. It would cheer her up.

LOL this has to be a joke!! One of the most hideous covers I've seen in my life

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->