Interview Winter 2023 : Kylie Jenner by Theo Liu

Kylie takes better selfies than this

I think Kylie Jenner looks good on the cover but whatever is behind her back is a NO for me. Also, I do not like Interview's trim size and the paper stock is pure trash.

I think Kylie Jenner looks good on the cover but whatever is behind her back is a NO for me. Also, I do not like Interview's trim size and the paper stock is pure trash.
I kind like the newspaper vibe but its very expensive for that, i cant even proper open the magazine, its all wrinkles

I kind like the newspaper vibe but its very expensive for that, i cant even proper open the magazine, its all wrinkles
I agree, the magazine is too expensive for the paper that it is printed on. Many of the issues also are badly printed, it is a good idea to check it out before purchasing. I particularly don't like the size because it is hard to store it unless you have a lot of room.

I honestly don't mind the sight of Kylie Jenner but that's one unattractive magazine cover! A far cry from the fabulousness that she delivered on Vanity Fair Italia by Luigi & Iango.

I honestly don't mind the sight of Kylie Jenner but that's one unattractive magazine cover! A far cry from the fabulousness that she delivered on Vanity Fair Italia by Luigi & Iango.

Exactly this.

I remember one of Glenda’s last issues of HB, pre-Covid, was Kylie in Marie Antoinette mode (if Kylie Cosmetics did a MA collection it’d outsell, btw) and I loved it. Nothing she’s done in the nearly 4 years since has matched it.

"I LOVE THESE QUESTIONS": KYLIE JENNER INTERVIEWED BY JENNIFER LAWRENCE
Photography:
Theo Liu
Styling: Mel Ottenberg
Hair: Jesus Guerrero
Make-up: Ariel Tejada
Model/Celebrity: Kylie Jenner

interviewmagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members