iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #12 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lucy92 - that honestly has me a little more concerned now. I'll post pics if it does get here and looks good.

This tread really died over the years....I think tough economic conditions have made it more difficult for some to splash out on handbags....that certainly my reasons for laying low
Im posting a link below to the East-west Chanel Bag I purchased from Jacky about 3 years ago. I ended up donating the bag to a friend that had helped me through a tough patch and now I want to get the same bag or something similar in quality. Would anyone be able to check if Jacky still sells this bag (I am a dropped customer - like many it would seem) so that I can see if I can tag this bag onto someones order sometime? Otherwise, would someone be able to recommend a seller that won't break the bank (Catty, Joy, etc seem to be v. expensive!)

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=545971&d=1282778068

I used to buy bags, shoes, and clothes from Catty ( my last two bags from her were Prada totes, and I love them. I had a brown Prada tote that was my everyday bag for almost two years, but I accidentally got oil on it somehow at the grocery store and it got ruined) but the last order I placed with her, she left an item out of my order. When I emailed her about it, twice, she ignored me. That incident, plus the substantial increase in some of her prices, has caused me not to buy. Too bad, because I had no issues with any of her bags and still wear them. A lambskin Chanel flap I got from her is still one of my favorite bags.

I need to replace the brown tote that I ruined, but I think I'm going to wait for NBF to do some neutral, brown, or stone colors and just get a bal rep.

I never ordered from Jacky, but I used to keep up with his sight. Now, he's really elusive. Still, when I used to keep up with his sight, his inventory would always be really low and it seemed everything new/good was always sold out.

Has anyone had a good experience returning items to China? Also, how much does it usually cost to mail a bag from the USA to China? I read some posts here that someone said that Catty never got their package. I am thinking of returning something.

you'll probably pay around 40 bucks or more to get tracked packages over there....has your seller agreed to an exchange first?

you may be better off trying to get rid of it on ioffer.

you'll probably pay around 40 bucks or more to get tracked packages over there....has your seller agreed to an exchange first?

you may be better off trying to get rid of it on ioffer.

Thanks for the reply. The seller told me that I could send it back. I am just worried because I read on here that sometimes they never get the package back. Do you know how I can fix a logo on a bag? Mine is crooked.

i would take it to a cobbler first. they may be able to fix it. the seller may not reimburse for such a small problem. some sellers have disclaimers on their websites that they may not accept returns for loose stitching etc (ie. stuff that can be fixed easily)

Heyy girls!

Long time, no talk...

I was wondering if anyone has ordered a PS1 lately. I'm thinking about getting one from Taobao via an agent, but I wanted to know if there was a trusted seller. I bought one from Jacky about two years ago, but there was one tiny tiny imperfection that rendered me too self-conscious to wear it.

Also, I haven't followed Jacky in a really long time. Have his bags improved? I remember there being some quality issues and unreliability on his part.

An aside, has anyone noticed that replica Celine luggages are for the most part very good? Especially the ones in the $200 range.

Has anyone ordered from replicadesignerhandbags-us? I am desperate for the gucci soho disco and theirs looks reasonable...

Long time, no talk...

I was wondering if anyone has ordered a PS1 lately... I bought one from Jacky about two years ago, but there was one tiny tiny imperfection that rendered me too self-conscious to wear it.

Also, I haven't followed Jacky in a really long time. Have his bags improved? I remember there being some quality issues and unreliability on his part.

An aside, has anyone noticed that replica Celine luggages are for the most part very good? Especially the ones in the $200 range.

I have seen a few really nice PS1's from Jacky. His have had the same problem as the real ones, though, with the black hardware chipping easily. Catty does have the PS1 listed under her "super bags." Those are really worth a try. I've gotten great bags from her. She doesn't break the bank, either.

What was wrong with your original PS1?

Also, a decent Céline Luggage will run you close to $300. I think Jacky sells his for a little less, but I have seen some of his with that awful seam across the bottom :sick:

It's been awhile - but I've suddenly developed a lust for the PS1 Pouch (it's the 'mini' PS1) - does Jacky still carry these, or has he phased them out? I've e-mailed him several times for his new site, but he seems to be dodging my e-mails...

It's been awhile - but I've suddenly developed a lust for the PS1 Pouch (it's the 'mini' PS1) - does Jacky still carry these, or has he phased them out? I've e-mailed him several times for his new site, but he seems to be dodging my e-mails...

Catty has them in black and brown. Maybe an olive green, too.

I have seen a few really nice PS1's from Jacky. His have had the same problem as the real ones, though, with the black hardware chipping easily. Catty does have the PS1 listed under her "super bags." Those are really worth a try. I've gotten great bags from her. She doesn't break the bank, either.

What was wrong with your original PS1?

Also, a decent Céline Luggage will run you close to $300. I think Jacky sells his for a little less, but I have seen some of his with that awful seam across the bottom :sick:

I've seen nearly perfect Celine's for $150 - $200 on Taobao, which eliminates the middle man's markup, think Catty's prices. Speaking of which, many of Catty's bags are off, which make her prices incredulous. And she doesn't carry the medium ps1.

I don't follow Jacky anymore so I can't comment on the quality of his bags these days. However, I'd rather not broadcast how to spot a fake PS1... but the detail, imho, is a dead giveaway.He may have changed it by now, I don't know.

When it comes to rep bags, I love Taobao, because it's cheap and often times factory direct. You can also peruse what's out there in the world of reps at many different price points.

Are there any guides to using TaoBao? How do I know if I'm getting a good seller, etc? Taobao is just so overwhelming for a n00b like me.

Hello all!

I´ve been lurking around here for 3-4 years, but this is my very first post. I´ve bought a couple of bags from Catty during the last years and been extremely pleased. Now I´m interested in buying one of her Celine luggage bags. I don´t know if I´m allowed to write the article number or not, neither am I familiar with all the Celine styles, but it is the tricolored version (blue, black, bourgogne) and i think it is the medium size (it has a shoulder strap). Has anyone bought one of these and can vouch for the quality?

// Anelia

WOW I really havent been on here for a long time.
I was wondering if anyone could let me know about Jacky's recent quality on his LV's?
Or if anyone has had experience before on his Neverfulls? I am just curious whether the quality is good. Let me know :smile:

Hi, where can I get a good Chanel half moon WOC? I tried ioffer and taobao but didn't even see this design!

This forum seems to be dying. I hope my post will brightened it up a little. Here is one of my loot. Perfect Edge bag in Black (Calfskin) :D

Attachments

• 20130421_121832.jpg
    20130421_121832.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 18
  • 20130421_121936.jpg
    20130421_121936.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
And another one, a WoC in Coral Patent :heart:

Attachments

• 20130421_122315.jpg
    20130421_122315.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20130421_122407.jpg
    20130421_122407.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 5
has anyone recently purchased an authentic leather classic flap chanel from fang? hes saying its $577 now, is that what it used to cost??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->