iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #6 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
this thread is a continuation of iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #5 (Please read the rules in post #1)

In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. The closed threads can be viewed here, here, here and here.

The rules of this thread may be changed, but they will always be posted here in the first post of the thread. It is up to you to stay up to date on the rules.

In order to have pages load faster, please comply with the following :

• Image size: no more than 800 pixels, please. Remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • No Re-posts. Please refrain from re-posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Stay on topic! There are threads in Heart and Soul if you want to chat. Off topic conversation will be deleted. If you wish to thank another poster or compliment them, please use the karma feature or profile comment instead. We are trying to control the voluminous, fast paced nature of this thread, which makes it very difficult for posters to find useful information.
  • Edit your post rather than posting again. After posting a reply in this thread, you have ten minutes to edit your post. You can add more information or attach a picture, etc. All new posts trigger subcription emails for the hundreds of people that subscribe to this thread. Please think carefully before posting. if you can edit your previous post, please do so. Make it worth their while to be emailed via their subscriptions.
  • Please do not post 2, 3 4 or 5 times in a row. A series of posts (unless you are answering another member's question) is considered "power posting" and the posts may be deleted.
More rules for this specific thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them.
2. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

3. The "other forum" can be mentioned in terms of giving information and crediting images. Any other posts regarding tPF may be deleted based on the discretion of the mod team.

4. ALL images must have an image credit or they will be deleted. Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

5. No selling or spamming will be allowed. This extends to wishlists that are posted in signatures.

List for TFS' Ladies who would order a T&D Olive bag:
#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis
#6- beavercall
#7- shopgirl86
#8 Devon

baga - the GGH looks great. did you also touch up the buckle part or just the thimbles? the buckles on my GGH look a lot more yellow :(

123xlady - there probably are reps of the kentucky but i haven't personally seen or looked for it. i've seen some reps of other lanvin styles and could tell they were reps. the best thing for you to do is to go see an auth kentucky IRL at barneys :flower:

/\chicadee I did paint the buckles as well.
Thanks Luisa, I'm very happy i did it, I'm much happier with them all now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I have spoken to Jacky and he has told me that the PS1 medium will be ready in about a week, just to let the ladies know who are interested in this bag :smile:

List for TFS' Ladies who would order an Olive bag:
#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis
#6- beavercall
#7- shopgirl86
#8- Devon
#9- goddessh

beavercall You wear the WE very well :smile:. Perfect texture and slouchyness, IMO the ideal look on bbags. Is the black from the most recent batch?

PinkPrincess113 Your city looks very chewy and soft ^_^ (I just wanna pet it lol).

coco - you said - Not many here on the forum are interested in a neutral like Olive. I for one prefer the neutral colors so I will be buying an Authentic one for sure in the Olive color.

I for one, am NOT a colours person, so I definitely appreciate that there's other non-rainbow gals here :innocent:
I'd definitely want an olive, but I am sticking to bags I NEED (BUDGET, SAVING, BLAH!)

madamerousseau - you said - Jacky has the best C****l flaps.. Catty's super reps are not even close to J's.
I hope it helps!

Really? Is that a fact?
Lemme know cause I'm definitely gonna want to grab one soon!

PinkPrincess - UM, that black leather looks INCREDIBLE! wtf! I don't think I have seen anyone's bag with leather like that. Do you just condition like a maniac? Oh you must tell me!

thanks bagalish, viasarah, and katinboots!

i love my black rh city! it was when they had their soft thinner leather. i believe i got it 2 years ago and i've used it almost everyday, never conditioned it once!! i hope they go back to that type of leather. it reminds me of the infamous vert d'eau leather but thinner.

Wow! We are in #6 already?! This thread moves so fast!

I am not quite sure about Olive. Does anyone know if T&D will make Canard? Could Canard be hard to rep?

peekaboo! :wink:

eipbx3.jpg

2daj60h.jpg

4iyonb.jpg

2hs3pz8.jpg

34j9hjr.jpg

(my pics)

#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis
#6- beavercall
#7- shopgirl86
#8- Devon
#9- goddessh
#10- Daft

#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis
#6- beavercall
#7- shopgirl86
#8- Devon
#9- goddessh
#10- Daft
#11-MissDaisyChain

im getting on this olive gravy train mmmmm rh parttime YUM...imgonnaput some money aside for it now. i think im gna want a GSH EC too if they run it

if the combo doesnt exist i'll just say i dyed it or something haha

katinboots THAT PRALINE LOOKS YUMMY hmm im so pissed i didnt jump on that when it was around...im defa neutrals gal...not reallyin lov with all the brights....hence the reasonim not sure about the sang and outremer run...

What olive are you all refering to...there is like 3 olives in the Balencaiga color charts from different seasons...? the older olive color from 02 will not have GH..did I miss the the post explaining what olive you all had agreed on:unsure:
I have seen a 2002 and a 2005 and a 2006 olive, is there a more current olive that I have missed? if so all these colors would have been made with RH correct? or did I miss a more recent olive release?

Hello,

Hello all,

So what did T&D change from the older older balenciaga bags? I have an older black city GGH from them. I believe it was the very first batch of GGH that they did.

What did they change from then to now?
Was it just the correct size O-ring, rounded bales? or are there more?

So are there Giant hardware bags now JUST like the real ones? what else is missing?

Baga: I believe it's for the new 2010 light olive. I think it's very pretty. I would love to have a neutral green bag:heart:

Pics from TPF

Attachments

• Bal%202.jpg
    Bal%202.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 4407825294_9acc582672.jpg
    4407825294_9acc582672.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 3
/\Thanks daft, I only looked up till 2009...I thought I was still in 2009:lol:
On TPF they compare it a lot to vert thyme as well.
I'm going to pass on this if it gets made, green unless its a bright primary does nothing for me or my skin tone.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->