iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #13 (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

Are you sure those aren't old photos of old stock? As far as I'm aware they only have cerise, coquelicot, and black cities with gold mini hardware right now.
I have a coquelicot gold hw city coming this week :D

It's been about a year since I've bought from the boys. I have an authentic black rh work that is fantastic but I do love a bright orangey-red with gold hardware so I couldn't pass it up!

my black GGH city just arrived today and I luuuurve it. :smile: Already have an auth black RH (the only auth I have!! T&D bags are too fun), but wanted to try black + brighter hardware w/o murdering the wallet. I didn't even know they had cerise bags???!...you are a bearer of bad and news :wink:. Also I was wondering about that too! The original run in 2012 was black, khaki, navy, red and purple only; IIRC the only pics released were the store/professional shots of their suede works, although you could request additional silhouettes based off the colour sample. I'm 90% (if anyone has their 0.02 cents to add that'd be helpful) these bags are new production since they have stock photos of all the new colours, with the exception of navy, in city silhouettes/with g12 hardware. This time they are repeating black with GGH, and navy. The new additions are militaire (true olive green), donkey grey (I'm not sure what colour this is, I thought it may be a repeat of their 2012 khaki, but it looks less grey/green toned, and more true to the light tan auth suede) and grey (could be gris fonce suede, I'm not sure).

Another TFP/RepCh user posted pics of their 2012 khaki suede back when the batch arrived; imo it looks too light to be militaire, is not green enough, and is a greyer/tanner version of the current F/W militaire suede I saw in the boutique. Kind of like bal's militaire, grey and tan suede had a baby. If anyone has model pics of their 2012 suede bags I'd love to see em for comparison! Will attach pics in the next post.

New t&d stock: (credits T&D)
AJksvGB.jpg

4HIj3Fk.jpg

7kCylds.jpg

Dwusj2T.jpg

Old t&d stock photos: (credits T&D)
Mx901Oq.jpg

sQiX1ie.jpg

xVYkzrv.jpg

xVYkzrv.jpg

2012 T&D khaki RL photos: (credits TFS.com and Repchat forums)
DRLXRFR.jpg

GeIhvAD.jpg

Auths: (credits: Lyst and TPF.com)
balenciaga-classic-mini-city-suede-shoulder-bag-product-2-307731249-normal.jpeg

^ I think this is what donkey brown is supposed to match. Lyst calls it khaki but I've seen it go by tan as well.
797qkH7.jpg

vnHW0BW.jpg

Bal released a dark/forest green suede last year? which I would have loved even more. But I've seen new stocks of the militaire suede appear at my local nords twice this year, even though it's not on the website. So I assume they reissued it in 2015.

The suede looks pretty flat in t&d's pictures, but my bags when they arrived were lovely and thick w/ dimensional colour in rl, so I'm willing to take the risk. Will let you girls know how it turns out.

Last edited by a moderator:
sUt5tNb.jpg

^ sorry, wouldn't let me edit after 10 min. This is the 2012 nbf khaki

I don't get the allure of suede bags :( anything I've ever had that's suede gets covered in fuzz and lint and picks up so much cotton bits from my clothes and scarves and bedding.
I feel like suede is too boxy and structured, like it doesn't have the slouchy, casual-sag that I love about bal's smooshy leather.

I dunno. I'm weird like that.

Edited to add: t0rrid, please show us photos of your black GGH city!

I've just searched through this thread, and was wondering if anyone has experience with a Celine box bag? I didn't find any posts. (personally thinking of purchasing the Saffron coloured box bag) I have looked at some on ioffer, but would be grateful for any advice! :flower:

I've just searched through this thread, and was wondering if anyone has experience with a Celine box bag? I didn't find any posts. (personally thinking of purchasing the Saffron coloured box bag) I have looked at some on ioffer, but would be grateful for any advice! :flower:

i bought one a few years ago from jacky who i've since lost touch with...it's a decent bag. photos of it are in the ioffer photo only thread.

Is anyone ordering a jacket from T&D? I'm kinda on the fence...

how much did they say they would be and in what colors?

Here are pics of the GGH city. Pretty much perfect!!! Love the pop of the g12/mini giant hw :smile:) I also bought another which seems to be from another leather batch. The latter is correct to the smooth grain calfskin of the current seasons, but I much prefer this one.

raqYhDp.png

Source: Moi:smile:

how much did they say they would be and in what colors?

369, No specified colors, but I assume black for now. At the time of contact they said they are still perfecting/ironing out one detail on the jackets, but will be taking orders soon.

Hi everyone!!!!
It's literally been forever and a year since I've not only been on tfs, but been in the loop on reps.... I'm gonna be checking around here more often!! PM me if y'all wanna chat... :D :D <3

I don't get the allure of suede bags :( anything I've ever had that's suede gets covered in fuzz and lint and picks up so much cotton bits from my clothes and scarves and bedding.
I feel like suede is too boxy and structured, like it doesn't have the slouchy, casual-sag that I love about bal's smooshy leather.

I dunno. I'm weird like that.

Edited to add: t0rrid, please show us photos of your black GGH city!

I have a dark green Auth suede bag, and a grey suede T&D bag. The Auth is slouchy as usual, the T&D is very structured.

Anyone buy a Chloe Faye - with the suede flap - from anyone? I just emailed Catty. I don't see it on her website....

Morning ladies!
Anyone knows if Helen doesn't have the style you want on her website, she can have/do it for you?

Thanks!

Does anyone still go on offer to buy stuff here? Re-sell?

I don't think anyone uses iOffer now, the quality is just so bad. Most people buy from the seller directly, Aliexpress or Taobao via an agent

Just wanted to share my latest purchase from Helen, I totally in love with this chevron chanel bag...it is so good quality, softest lambskin bag I own :smile:
Wow these look amazing! *edit - please do not ask for seller contact info here*

Does anyone know where I can get good rep for the Bal Town? I've asked T&D but they don't do the Town :( I'd really like one in Papyrus with RGHW!

Does anybody know if any of the credible sellers are currently accepting paypal? Looking for a Mulberry Lily.

I'm still hoping for a good rec for the Chloe Faye. Catty's small one is $280.... there are cheaper on ioffer but those usually suck, don't they?

It would be a MASSIVE favor if someone could please respond about this. I have never bought from Joy but her Faye is over $50 cheaper than Catty's who I always purchase from. Have you all had good experiences with Joy? I really need to put the order in ASAP as I need the bag for an upcoming trip so I would appreciate some thoughts on this matter.

The other thing I thought about doing was showing Catty that her competitor's bag is cheaper and see if she would cut me a deal. Thoughts?

Thank you!!!

hey girlssss i haven't been here for quite a long.... so i thought i should give you an update.. offer is old like really old and now even taboo is old... after i discovered picasa .. i found the new trend (its listed on aliexpress) is yupoo.. i tried googling the name or serial number of bag and it gives dozen of albums.. plus all sellers have whatsapp ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->