iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #13 (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

Hi everyone! I also haven't been here in years, about five years, I think.

I recently got back in touch with T&D about what they have in stock, since I'm not willing to wait. Anyway, they have a grey suede city with regular hardware. Online, I only see grey suede with silver hardware. Does anyone know if T&D bags are correct?

Thanks a lot, my collection is growing since it seems like customs loves me and doesn't open my packages, so I will keep ordering :wink:! If you want similar valentines you can purchase from Helen, just ensure to let her know you want highest quality ones (may cost 20 USD more but of course worth it) and she will give you original quality items.

I wanted to share with you the items i received from Helen, she is wonderful as she knows I only want highest quality and she provides super good service, she is the best i have dealt with.

I am already thinking what to order in 2 weeks time, once i have the photos will upload :smile:

Your bag is gorgeous!!!!!

***Edited*** Please see post #1 for thread rules:
2. Do not ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

How did you pay? How much was the bag?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first holiday season not ordering from Jacky in close to 10 years...:innocent:

It's like a reunion here! I haven't bought a rep in over a year and a half. I need to scout out what's good. I am still wanting a good Phantom. Are Fang's good?

Are there any other sellers with a lot of bags and good photos like Jacky had?

I have never purchased from Catty, but I know a lot of people here were satisfied with her bags.

I kind of want a Chloe Drew, maybe something Givenchy...any bites on these?

Thaaaanks. :wink:

I kind of want a Chloe Drew, maybe something Givenchy...any bites on these?

Thaaaanks. :wink:

There are ebay sellers that sell unbranded chloe drews for $126. PM me if you would like the link.

I found Catty to be hit or miss, but that was about five years ago. I'd love some good Chloe!

What is the process for ordering a T&D bag now? I have not contacted them, but I am just wondering in gen. I saw a few new silhouettes for FW and I'm wondering what the boys are up to.

It seems someone else is parading as Jacky with a site with a similar name to many of his old sites. Talk about gross.

Would love to know this too. Its many years since I bought a rep but my t&d purchases are still going strong. Never had any luck with Chanel/ LV from Jacky so sticking to T&D from now on.

Is anyone ordering a jacket from T&D? I'm kinda on the fence...

Semi-OT (sorry) -- it bought a smile on my face reading names of old members posting on this thread again. I haven't bought a replica in more than a year but I'm ready and I'm going to research on the sellers and websites :smile:

I'm really hesitant on ordering anything new from T&D.. I got the cyclamen a couple of months ago and wasn't too happy about it. It came in looking way shinier than all my previous bags, which they told me was the new leather style from Balenciaga so I accepted.
After only a couple of uses cracks strange cracks started appearing in the leather, almost like the dye was coming off the bag.
smvl91.jpg

I was also disappointed with the details (especially zipper) and the uneven distribution of paint on the leather of this bag.
2hx2lw.jpg

Is anyone familiar with these problems? Does anyone else have a Cyclamen bag from T&D?

It's like a reunion here! I haven't bought a rep in over a year and a half. I need to scout out what's good. I am still wanting a good Phantom. Are Fang's good?

Haha it sure is - how lovely to hear everyone again

Yes me too havent bought in a long time :smile: only at the beginning of this year i bought a mini coco lambskin black chanel from jacky with gold - really lovelyyyy!! (Still havent taken pics)
But thats been my only bag in 2 years i think OMG

Which colour phantom do you want?

I'm really hesitant on ordering anything new from T&D.. I got the cyclamen a couple of months ago and wasn't too happy about it. It came in looking way shinier than all my previous bags, which they told me was the new leather style from Balenciaga so I accepted.
After only a couple of uses cracks strange cracks started appearing in the leather, almost like the dye was coming off the bag.
EDITED >>> Please do not "quote" images. Remove them from the quote, before you post it. You may see the image in question by clicking on the small arrow by the poster's user name. Thanks!

I was also disappointed with the details (especially zipper) and the uneven distribution of paint on the leather of this bag.
EDITED

Is anyone familiar with these problems? Does anyone else have a Cyclamen bag from T&D?

Hmmmm....have you tried moisturizing it? The color looks really pretty!

Last edited by a moderator:

I had this problem with only one bag (a velo if i remember) from T&D, but it was also a clearance bag, and I had requested pics pre-shipping, so wasn't overly concerned when it arrived. My bag also had a small patch like this in the front. Moisturising/using leather care on the bag helps, as bmini mentioned. Otherwise their bags are usually amazing quality, I find.

The boys are doing all styles in suede right now - their militaire is simply gorg and looks exactly like the real thing. I popped by a boutique while visiting relatives and the color in their stock photos is a dead-on match. Have had positive experiences with their suede bags, (my suede bags are my most worn and complimented) so will def be grabbing one while I wait for them to perfect the jackets!

I had this problem with only one bag (a velo if i remember) from T&D, but it was also a clearance bag, and I had requested pics pre-shipping, so wasn't overly concerned when it arrived. My bag also had a small patch like this in the front. Moisturising/using leather care on the bag helps, as bmini mentioned. Otherwise their bags are usually amazing quality, I find.

The boys are doing all styles in suede right now - their militaire is simply gorg and looks exactly like the real thing. I popped by a boutique while visiting relatives and the color in their stock photos is a dead-on match. Have had positive experiences with their suede bags, (my suede bags are my most worn and complimented) so will def be grabbing one while I wait for them to perfect the jackets!

Are you sure those aren't old photos of old stock? As far as I'm aware they only have cerise, coquelicot, and black cities with gold mini hardware right now.
I have a coquelicot gold hw city coming this week :D

It's been about a year since I've bought from the boys. I have an authentic black rh work that is fantastic but I do love a bright orangey-red with gold hardware so I couldn't pass it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->