iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #13 (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

just wanted to tell u about my T&D Coquelicot City...
it's sooooooooooooo GORGEOUS and the leather is just PERFECT
i think that they're getting better and better :smile:
I'll try to post pix the next post..

please do - I would love to see - Is it matte/shiny? Thin/thick? Distressed/smooth?

I was in a Bal boutique today and was shocked at the quality of the leather - the auth Bal bags looked like clever reps of NBF bags.

thesiren : you meant the mini city or the hip?
boinquo : last time i spoke to them they said they wont do it anymore. people been "complaining" about the price
totah : cant wait to see your pics
Blair Warner : totally agree!!! leather authentic balenciaga has gone down for couple yrs already

Hello lovelies :smile:
T&D are wanting to make a Dark Green Bal next..what colour would you like to see done?
Personally I would love a Pine! Anyone else?
Others could be:
Vert Gazon
Vert Poker
Cypress
Poker Fonce
Sapen
Evergreen
I would love to see something in Sapin. Pine is another lovely deep dark green. Perfect for fall.
It's been ages.
Hi everyone! :flower:

This thread is so dead. :(

Does anyone know what silhouettes T&D plan on for the green that gets the most votes?

Did they ever do a town? I also like the mini style that's cross-body with the skinny strap (not sure the name but saw it at Bal in the summer).
I know, right? And where is everybody?
Not sure about the Town, thesiren. Pretty sure it never happened.
I would love a MIdday (still lemming for this style) in one of those gorgeous deep greens mentioned above.

It's been more than a year since I last posted on this and I'm wondering--did T&D give up on making Bal leather jackets, forever?
I would like to know this too.
An Anthracite Bal Moto Jacket :wub:

Ok, so if your interested in the dark green bal from NBF please add your name to the list here.

1. Lisha2008

My Coquelicot Day arrived a couple of days ago - super-speedy this time around, absolutely no hassles at all.
Will try and take some photos later; it is gorgeous and the leather is amazing (as is the leather on my Mangue).

The guys have said that the next colours coming through are Argent, Blue Mineral, Anthracite and soon Electric Blue.

Man, it's just that sellers got so elusive, and I got tired of the stress and anxiety that revolves around buying reps. Like, for a while, I couldn't get Jacky's info anymore, so I started buying from Fang because she had nice Chanel, and then she gave me a crappy bag too. At that moment, I didn't want to just keep buying Bals in colors I would love but be insecure about their "matching". So I stopped. Plus, the bags I reaaaally want, no one reps, like Prada gauffre and BV (in their seasonal colors because they are awesome).

But mostly because the sellers got elusive.

But it was fun playing "spot the defect!" with everyone on our bags. My hubby thinks it's crazy that I can see a pic of a rep and point out the reasons why it's fake. Can I put this skillset somewhere on a resume or something?

Hey girls, I haven't bought a rep in forever but I'm now looking at the Alma BB bags and I'm even considering getting a real one since I haven't seen a seller that can adequately replicates the sparkly vernis. Am I mistaken?

By the way, does anyone know what happened to Repchat??

I don't think anyone gets close enough to a bag to spot the just-right sparkly vernis at least not imho. I am a pretty brutal critic (obv) and I have never seen a vernis that's blatantly fake but I'm sure they weren't ALL real.

Has anyone replicated PS11s?

Can someone in gen just explain how T&D work now? I emailed them but they just send me to the site...so is that all they have in stock atm?

Man, it's just that sellers got so elusive, and I got tired of the stress and anxiety that revolves around buying reps. Like, for a while, I couldn't get Jacky's info anymore, so I started buying from Fang because she had nice Chanel, and then she gave me a crappy bag too. At that moment, I didn't want to just keep buying Bals in colors I would love but be insecure about their "matching". So I stopped. Plus, the bags I reaaaally want, no one reps, like Prada gauffre and BV (in their seasonal colors because they are awesome).

But mostly because the sellers got elusive.

Yeah Jacky just became an "exclusive" rep seller.
People who knows his site are not willing to share becuz they are afraid he gets tracked down. (are there ANY fbi agents here? lol)

Now no one does show and tell because the only contact most of us know are NBF/Fang/Catty.
If Fang charges ridiculously high for poor quality reps, what's the point?
+ Catty got busted recently.

Yeah Jacky just became an "exclusive" rep seller.
People who knows his site are not willing to share becuz they are afraid he gets tracked down. (are there ANY fbi agents here? lol)

Now no one does show and tell because the only contact most of us know are NBF/Fang/Catty.
If Fang charges ridiculously high for poor quality reps, what's the point?
+ Catty got busted recently.
A lot of people got busted recently. Most notably a long-time replica forum as well as a woman running a blog about replicas. She's being sued right now by Chanel so people are a bit concerned and guarding what little info about sellers they have. It may not be the FBI, but someone is watching.

thesiren: did you actually ask T&D what they had in stock? Their website blows, IMO. I mean I love them but not crazy about what they've got up for sale right now. They are doing a run of Electric Blue, and have confirmed a run of Argent. Not sure when though. I can't remember which colours they've just done and/or what kind of leftovers they might have. Surely they couldn't just have Black, right?

I did, but it was kind of same ol' and nothing that really excited me.

I want a Town SOOOOOO bad and have for years. I guess I'd take a Work...I've never owned a plain black Work which is probably something I'd use pretty hardcore now that I think about it. I am just spoiled from the days when we had a ton to choose from because everyone was buying. I mean the bag scene (auth too) has calmed down a bit but it was a fun time. :wink:

I am bummed because we get no Jacky recaps or what's good and what isn't. With T&D I know what I'm getting for the most part, but with Jacky I love seeing all of his stellar bags because the majority are so good.

anyone else hoping for an LV vivienne? retails for around 5K. Jacky does not have it currently. hopefully someone will have it soon. thebaghagdiaries

Attachments

• vivienne3.jpg
    vivienne3.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 2
I also haven't posted in a while. I'm dying for Fang bag but they're expensive and she's been known to send out not so stellar bags. Any C bag models that you would recommend to avoid?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
jacky has the new pink edged LV SC bags that were a bon marche exclusive. i remember several people were looking for the normal SC bags...he also has the new saint laurent duffle.

Last edited by a moderator:
jacky has the new pink edged LV SC bags that were a bon marche exclusive. i remember several people were looking for the normal SC bags...he also has the new saint laurent duffle.

ugh - i've been dying for this bag!! who is placing an order?? I dont know how to reach him anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->