iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #7 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding my name to "TOWN".

GALET:Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113 (GGH only), pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08

Sorbet: Lucy92

Pom Pon: baglicious, shoptfs

RH Brief: bagalicious

Town: theprettycat,lucy92, berber

Olive: Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, 3 Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bags

Last edited by a moderator:
Shopholic-No T&D have only said they will make GALET if they have a certain amount of interest (which I think they now have) the other colors (Olive and Noix are WISH lists)
And the style list...Now that's just a hypothetical list :lol::innocent:..wanted to see if there were enough people interested in any new styles:woot: was hoping if there was we could present that list to them as well...just an idea.:idea:

bagaicious: I don't understand how T&D said that they would do Galet and not Noix or Olive. Clearly there is more interest in the colors Noix and Olive as there are more people on those lists than on the Galet list from what I saw. They just did a gray in Argent and I don't think that they would do another one so soon. They are usually very vague and noncommital with everything. They told pinkprincess that they would make Autumne if someone purchased a coin purse and I purchased it and the color is not being made.

Coco- I was only the messenger:blush: I didn't make the decision:flower: I sent them all the lists, they saw how many people were on each list, I would have thought they would have said they would make Olive or Noix as well.
They originally told me that they would NOT be making Noix when i asked, but Would make Galet if there was 10 people.
If you want to reach out and ask them about a run of NOIX or OLIVE feel free to do so.:D

I just did a count and see that galet is just as popular as Noix..Olive is the real winner for sure.

Has anyone had trouble corresponding w/ Catty in the last few days? I inquired for more photos and we emailed back and forth for 2 days, I then ordered the miu miu bow satchel & mulberry tan alexa. After I paid via paypal ALL communication stopped. It's been 5 days. I wrote again asking on if my order was shipped yet. I have not purchased bags via overseas for awhile and am confused if this is normal practice?

Getting a bit worried :(

anyone looking at the artsy, make sure you check closely at the braiding on top of the handle. the real one seems to be very small/thin, while the rep is thicker and wider

baby_yorkie, this photo was sent to me by catty. what do you thinK of the braid?

PHOTO BY CATTY

Attachments

• artsy.JPG
    artsy.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 10
Olive: Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, 3 Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bag, MissDaisyChain

GOSH DAMN IT t&d, i WANT/NEED olive!
and my oh my this thread is quick...a new thread already!

i wanna get the MM artsy too!! i think the size will be perfect, just like a neverfull MM. i havent tried a real one though so i dont really know if its comfortable on the shoulders...are u getting one soon? which one do u think is better-jacky or catty's?

The bag is really nice in real life!!! I saw it at the hollywood & highland store when I was there a couple days ago. I hear the handle is very uncomfortable e2pop has one && it looks really good I wanted to post the pictures but I dont think I can because the pictures have his website across them..

Alkistis- Thank you soooo much:flower::flower:

To all the girls with their new PS1 they look great && Baga- Your collection is Eye Candy!!!!!! I love it sooooo much its always nice to see your new bags mixed in with your oldies but goodies:flower::flower:

Has anyone had trouble corresponding w/ Catty in the last few days? I inquired for more photos and we emailed back and forth for 2 days, I then ordered the miu miu bow satchel & mulberry tan alexa. After I paid via paypal ALL communication stopped. It's been 5 days. I wrote again asking on if my order was shipped yet. I have not purchased bags via overseas for awhile and am confused if this is normal practice?

Getting a bit worried :(

Hi Erin,
I purchased something from Catty yesterday, and it was a very speedy and smooth transaction. I didn't ask for a tracking number but was emailed one last night, and the item is already showing online. So communication for me has been excellent. Hope you sort it out soon :heart:

I need help!!!!! Has anyone ever seen this nightingale with the gold givenchy sign on the handles??? I really want this bag bad!!!!!! I asked catty but she said she cant get it..

Picture Credit:givenchyhandbags.blogspot.com

givenchynightingale.jpg

Do most of you ladies just order 1 bag from Jacky and pay the extra $30 in shipping? Or do you order multiple bags at a time??

Thanks!

Coco- I was only the messenger:blush: I didn't make the decision:flower: I sent them all the lists, they saw how many people were on each list, I would have thought they would have said they would make Olive or Noix as well.
They originally told me that they would NOT be making Noix when i asked, but Would make Galet if there was 10 people.
If you want to reach out and ask them about a run of NOIX or OLIVE feel free to do so.:D

I just did a count and see that galet is just as popular as Noix..Olive is the real winner for sure.

Didn't you say in an earlier post that T&D is making Galet because they have a swatch of it? Or am I making this up? Maybe some people didn't see the post but to me, that's the obvious answer of why they're making galet over noix or olive! :flower:

Brianna...haha you're not making it up:lol:

When I wrote to them and said that we would like a Galet Or Noix run they replied with this E mail:
Hi S,
Yes we could do Galet.:smile:
We;ve seen Galet and it's a brownish grey.
It's very nice.
But we woud need the girls for that.
How many what it?
Hugs
T&D
xx

Since this reply I have sent them this e mail..with the current list of OLIVE, NOIX and GALET (And they asked me to add another member on to the galet list called Silvia-which I did:flower:)

I also remember seeing a post from Kimkuhu asking about Noix, and they had told her No as well. A few pages back on the last thread before this new one.

GALET:Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopaholic, Cloudyblue meryll
NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu x 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), Coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], Babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113 (GGH only), pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08

OLIVE
#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis
#6- beavercall
#7- shopgirl86
#8 Devon
#9 Goddesh
#10 Daft
#11 KitterKat
#12 SMKelly
#13 Arisaa
#15 Nicky x 2 bags

/\ As we can see the Olive is the front runner, So I have no idea if they will now re-evaluate the color runs.
Thats all i know thus far^_^

Brianna...yes you are right:
Kimkhuu-bouhouuuuouu, T&D said:
Quote:
Hi , Galet is better for us as we have a galet sample.
If I could get 20 girls we can do it.
We already have 11 so far.
Hugs
T&D
xx
snifffff, so no noix for now????
I am not much into galet, to gray for me.

Chicadee- I am glad that he listened to the people and made the medium PS1....Gotta keep switchin the old collection up...can't let grass grow underneath my bags now!
Lovedbychanel- I have seen that bag in black, A lady was carrying it about a month ago behind me at my local bagel store!:blush: We exchanged words, As I complimented her on it.

Adding my name to the olive list :smile:

OLIVE
#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis
#6- beavercall
#7- shopgirl86
#8 Devon
#9 Goddesh
#10 Daft
#11 KitterKat
#12 SMKelly
#13 Arisaa
#15 Nicky x 2 bags
#16 Madmurderermud

It is evident that T&D will make the Galet as they have the swatch.
They will only make Noix and Olive when/if they get a swatch. With
all the people on the Noix and Olive lists you would think that they would
go out and purchase a coin purse as more people want those colors.

Oh my, thread has moved so fast...

I saw somewhere in the earlier posts that the Pom Pom is up for the making if there is sufficient interest. Been dying to get my hands on the Pom Pom.. can I pls be added on that list?

Thanks!

I realized that I probably should have copied and pasted the whole list in my previous post (excuse my nooby self :doh:). Here's the updated list w/ my named added to the pom pon. Sorry about that!

GALET:Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll

NOIX: Crystal7, Candycandy, Arisaa, Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH), coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag], babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH), PinkPrincess113 (GGH only), pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work), Bella08

Sorbet: Lucy92

Pom Pon: baglicious, shoptfs, ViaSarah

RH Brief: bagalicious

Olive: Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, 3 Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bags

There's a glimmer of hope......MAYBE?
This just in...from T&D...And they said:
Gee the Olive and Noix look like they are extremely popular.:smile:
We have seen the Olive yesterday and it’s divine.:smile:

I just asked them if they are now going to consider either or both of those colors..stand by for updates!

How can I miss this.. i want OLIVEE!!!

Sorbet: Lucy92, pixellated

Pom Pon: baglicious, shoptfs, ViaSarah, pixellated

RH Brief: bagalicious, pixellated

Olive: Blair Warner, coco109, the siren, candycandy, Alkistis, beavercall, shopgirl86, Devon, Goddesh, Daft, KitterKat, SMKelly, 3 Arisaa, Nicky x 2 bags, pixellated

OLIVE
#1 - Blair Warner
#2 - coco109
#3 - the siren
#4 - candycandy
#5- Alkistis
#6- beavercall
#7- shopgirl86
#8 Devon
#9 Goddesh
#10 Daft
#11 KitterKat