iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #7 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lvbest, Catty's website is still the same. It has never changed. You can still reach Catty at the same website.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also putting in a Jacky order soon. I am buying two small items under $100. If anyone wants to do a joint order in the US, please PM me. For those of you who haven't done something like this, we all split the PayPal fee based on your purchase amount, and then split US shipping costs. I will get payments from you and pay Jacky, then receive the package (at my office, so no worries about missing the mailman), and then I ship out to you using priority mail (my post office is 24hrs).

PM me if you're interested! I need 3 more!

Does anyone know which seller makes good miu miu reps? The bow bag in particular... Has anyone bought Catty's miu mius? Also, did Jacky change his site again? Thanks :smile:

I just purchased Catty's Miu Miu bow bag and sent it back before leaving the post office. It was terrible. The leather was cheap, the hardware thin and brassy and the dimensions off. The color was not good either. I wouldn't have paid $20.00. Catty was great about returning it but I paid postage both ways which is a wasted $60.00 but a valuable lesson learned.

boinquo-what Chanel bag will you be getting from fangfang do you know yet ? I am also thinking of getting a Chanel from her thanks:flower:

crystal7 - I've always wanted a silver hw medium flap. So I'm getting one that's $220 I think. If the pics are accurate, I'm very excited.

BUT! I've loved reissues forever. But no one has ever gotten them right...I never really checked out Fang's stuff because we don't often talk about her. Holy cow! She has amazing ones! I now have a dilemma.

lovetheluxe, ZenEssence, man, I just hope that the neverfull Catty sends me is good. I'm really nervous. I'm glad that I don't have anything else from her on my wishlist.

He didn't go into detail with this issue. I will pry for more info about this. I do believe with J, his quality is most of the time better than Catty's (with certain bags), and the materials he is using may cost more. He is the perfectionist you know :wink:

i agree. jacky knows his stuff. while the design is not complex, but construction of the bag oozes quality. it is very sturdy and not like a typical tote. it's a bit more heavy duty.

edit: just saw j's other email. :doh: i would easily pay $200 for the celine luggage tote. damn.

another edit: :woot: he's doing it!

meryll - not surprised you're interested in the luggage tote. :P we always gravitate towards the same styles!

just realized jacky also put up the celine box bag! yay!

thesiren: I really think i will go for it!! but i am afraid of the quality. do you thing the ne on j'website is the real one?

bal's girls, do you know if the bois de rose day in gsh did exist? I am in love with this combo!!!

Wanna see a new pretty pretty? :heart:

Received last week. The boys are awesome...CS was absolutely top notch!

Used the same cocktail as on my black City: Leather Revive, LMB Pre-treatment (no longer made..gonna ask them if it can still be purchased) and then a good dousing of Apple Care conditioner. She is a touch less distressed than my City and the distressing is perfectly distributed throughout the bag. Can't wait to break her in!
:wub::wub::wub:

4IMG_2295.jpg
[/IMG]

Mama and her baby :heart:

1IMG_2307.jpg
[/IMG]

2IMG_2300.jpg
[/IMG]

3IMG_2306.jpg
[/IMG]

crystal7 - I've always wanted a silver hw medium flap. So I'm getting one that's $220 I think. If the pics are accurate, I'm very excited.

BUT! I've loved reissues forever. But no one has ever gotten them right...I never really checked out Fang's stuff because we don't often talk about her. Holy cow! She has amazing ones! I now have a dilemma.

lovetheluxe, ZenEssence, man, I just hope that the neverfull Catty sends me is good. I'm really nervous. I'm glad that I don't have anything else from her on my wishlist.

I really like the reissue as well, I wonder if she has it available in navy :unsure: I have several other bags from her great quality!

bal's girls, do you know if the bois de rose day in gsh did exist? I am in love with this combo!!!

yes, i've seen a bois de rose GSH day at barneys...

glad to hear jacky is doing the luggage tote...
question: has anyone tried to get catty to lower her price because you saw a bag cheaper with a competitor?
jacky and catty both have the celine luggage, but catty has more color combos...

i am wanting to purchase more goods from Jacky but the website is no longer available... :unsure:
can someone please PM me the new address, I will tell you the old address for security :lol:

Hi Ladies, I would like to order Celine Luggage tote from Jacky. Can someone please PM me his new site?? Thanks in advance!

hello girls! haven't been here in awhile!

fangfang's chanels do look very good! although personally i think the puffing of the quilt pattern on catty's current chanels are more pronounced, like an authentic.

i also used to think the weight of the hardware on catty's chanels were too light, esp compared to a vintage chanel that i have, but i just examined my friend's authentic chanel chain, and it's almost the same weight! therefore i've concluded that chanel has been really cutting corners lately!

on another note, i've been also lusting after fangfang's reissues, but in some pictures the links on her chain look slightly weird. what do the rest of you girls think?

Yes I thought my address was the new one but apparently it's the old one and no longer works. Help please!!

To other people looking for Jacky's site.
If you have Jacky's email and he isn't replying than google his site through his email.
The site will show up eventually, takes around 2 weeks or so.

I have personally asked Catty to lower her price if a competitor was selling cheaper, and sometimes I can get her to budge (a little). It just depends on the bag, and of course it never hurts to ask.

yes, i've seen a bois de rose GSH day at barneys...

glad to hear jacky is doing the luggage tote...
question: has anyone tried to get catty to lower her price because you saw a bag cheaper with a competitor?
jacky and catty both have the celine luggage, but catty has more color combos...

Handbagdiva Gorgeous Black Bals, your new Work is fab!

Here my new Olive PT GSH, it came so fast this time. The color is the best! :heart: I'm very happy, I'll post more pics on the pics thread.

Pic by me
Outside sunny no flash, color very close to real except for the brownish spots
Ot3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murmuration
Back