Ira Bezroukova

Too creepy for me, but in that last headshot image of her from the runway, her eyes remind me of Joely Richardson's.

I like her. She's beautiful, and she can look intense and expressive for shoots or expressionless and manican-like for the runway.

She is gorgeous, so other worldly, she also reminds me of old hollywood actresses :heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Nov 1 2004, 12:34 PM
...she also reminds me of old hollywood actresses
[snapback]413705[/snapback]​
Which explains why Purple likes her so much... :wink:

Originally posted by AlexN@Nov 1 2004, 12:38 PM
[snapback]413710[/snapback]​
:lol: And here I was thinking I was so hard to figure out!

I'm really happy that others are starting to like her now.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 24 2004, 06:23 PM
Not sure what that means in inches though...
[snapback]172073[/snapback]​
5'11

by the way, very pretty, I forget her name but I like her a lot, she has such a delicate face and reminds me a lot of the good old 20's :P

Her face is unforgettable. She definitely stands out.

Beautiful in a sad way. In many of the pictures she looks like the whispy girl sitting aside from everyone else somehow silently asking for your help. You just can't help but be curious with a face like that.

She does look so much like Audrey Marnay that it is creepy ~

Originally posted by jessa010@Nov 1 2004, 05:56 PM
Beautiful in a sad way. In many of the pictures she looks like the whispy girl sitting aside from everyone else somehow silently asking for your help. You just can't help but be curious with a face like that.

She does look so much like Audrey Marnay that it is creepy ~
[snapback]414200[/snapback]​
:lol: :innocent: See, you guys know me better I think...

Originally posted by AlexN@Nov 1 2004, 10:38 AM
[snapback]413710[/snapback]​

i'm also a big fan of old hollywood

Last night, I was watching some show on Style that just shows a bunch of runway shows, and I saw this model in the Clements Ribiero f/w '04 show.

:woot: Thanks for the tip, I'll have to look up the show when I get a chance.
Here she is for Frost French's fall 2004 show...

I think she looks cool on the runway, but on the picture of zehenspitze( the right one) she looks really creepy!

In some pictures i really like her look, other's she looks as purple likes to put it 'spooky' hehe, i think she looks good on the runway...obviously in the first few photo's i.e with the frankenstein mask, they were trying to create a spooky, eerie kind of look...i think she fits in well
:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->