Stasya Izyumova

and also these picks
334.jpeg

338.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I believe the second one isn't a repost, but the rest are. :flower:

I'm still anticipating a booming career for her. :woot:

she pictures so well :heart: I love her poses, elegant gestures :crush:

^Totally agree, I love how stiff her neck looks on the first one, with her eyes gazing somewhere we can only guess...:heart:

as i could understand every pale,read-head girl reminds people Lily Cole.
so annoying stereotype

is it really a stereotype? Someone just thinks they have the similar look in some photos that is all.

Anyway I really love Stasya's look! She is more Viktoriya S to me than anyone else though. The eyes! I am hoping the best is yet to come for her..

When I first saw her, I thought Viktoriya Sasonkina dyed her hair red! But upon combing this thread, I think Stasya looks more ethereal than Viktoriya, though I like them both a lot.

Stasya photographs amazingly in editorials and her tests. I'd love to see her in a Tim Walker or Paolo Roversi ed.

Oh gosh, a Roversi or Walker ed would be great. I'd love to see the magic she'd produce if she worked with Miles Aldridge.

Oh gosh, I just hope she does the couture shows and fashion week.

I think her face is magical and it ought to appear on a couture runway. None of her agencies have posted anything new (that I know of). I look forward to new stuff soon though. ^_^

Hope you still remember Stasya
Two lovely picks of her
by Alina Shamalova

%D1%81%D1%82.jpg

%D1%81%D1%821.jpg

Alina Shamalova` flickr

yes of course we remember Stasya :wub:

thanks for all the updates guys, I'm checking her thread everytime it's updated :blush::heart:

I really hope to see more of her in the future

Just found her while browsing through Supreme's website today and wow :shock: This girl is incredible, her face is just so stunning, something I can't put my finger on. Very haunting, I love her!

I was a bit disappointed not to see her on Supreme's show package but maybe her look is a bit European for NY (?). I still hope we see her like last HC season for Givenchy. That would make my day.

I was sorely disappointed not to see her in Supreme's show package... she seems especially suited to the styling... hopefully she'll still be a runway presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->