Stasya Izyumova

^Yay! Glad to hear it, I can't wait to see more of any kind of work from this beauty!

Yes! This has had me anxious and I wish to see more of her during the forthcoming days.

style.it

Daks S/S 11 London

stasya.jpg

gettyimages

Her face is so beautiful in such an interesting, unique way, I adore it! She looks lovely!

Her face is so beautiful in such an interesting, unique way
So very well said, Sam! I just love that creepy, kind of eery and washed out look she has. Something that certainly is not appealing to the general public as "beautiful" right away. But that's what makes her so outstanding. I truly can't wait to see her on the europe runways now.

Oh she`s beautiful at Betty Jackson! Ahh I feel a new favorite model coming on...

It's Russel who casts Daks? Didn't know! That makes it even better to see her coming back at this particular show :woot: And I soooo agree with this:
that creepy, kind of eery and washed out look she has.
It's so true and in the same time it's probably the first time and make even the only one, when I mean 'washed out' about someone's face in a (very!) positive way! And it's not even her gaze or her expression that makes her so 'razor', but rather something undefined... :wub:

moscow. protection from pop fall winter 2010
photographer: hellen van meene
fashion editor: vanessa reid
fashion assistant: delphine desane
models: evgenia skvortsova & luka @ grace models, alina krasina & veranika antsipava @ ford ny, leila @ iq, stasya izyumova @ avant models, drozdova marina @ fashion.su

myfdb

not that fond on the casting, but still interesting in a way. Photography is amazing here, have to check out that Hellen van meene girl.

Du Soleil
Harper's Bazaar Russia October 2010
Photographer: Ilya Vartanyan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->