Stasya Izyumova

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
New girl at SUPREME.

This HAUNTING girl was featured on Fashion Copious and The Imagist. The Imagist is calling her a Spooky Beauty, and I think that is a SPOT-ON kind of name for her. She's not on the boards yet, but I'm sure she's bound to be the NEXT BIG THING. :woot:

New girls struggle to give emotion on camera. And then there are those girls who faces ARE an emotion. Witness this new find Paul at Supreme sent over last night . Tres spooky beauty non .
theimagist

Gorgeous girl!!!! Can't wait to see more! I see a bit of lily cole, alice gibb, masha tyelna....WOW! what an interesting face!:blush::heart:

I don't know anything more about this girl, and it really bothers me. :judge:

No last name or stats. (Hell I can't even be sure that's her real name. On The Imagist's site, I had to trust one of the comments made by Anonymous who insisted her name is Stasya.) The Imagist had very vague information in his captions as well. Not as if it was to be kept under wraps but as if not much is known yet about this girl. (This makes me wish Supreme had a "better" blog and a Development section on their site.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have more pictures of her

0311241083846.jpg
0211241083802.jpg

levefimov

How you always come through, Bianca! :clap: You must have people in high places. :shifty: Can you supply us with a last name... possibly? Or with other agencies?

Her hair is brilliant. I have a feeling that if she went blonde, she would look too much like Heather Marks. Her stare and neck are haunting. :wub:

How you always come through, Bianca! :clap: You must have people in high places. :shifty: Can you supply us with a last name... possibly? Or with other agencies?

:lol: Sorry, I don't know anything about her. I had just come across those pictures by chance the other day.

More photos by Lev (one reposted larger)

1348546.jpg

1321373.jpg

1322267.jpg

levefimov @ photodom

Thanks for getting them larger. :flower: Appreciated.

Well, you got lucky coming across those. :lucky: Maybe we'll be blessed with a last name.

She does resemble Jessica Stam from back in her redhead days, but she also has that Viktoriya Sasonkina bizzaro factor.

She looks like all of them because they are all have 'doll' faces. With that said I love the richness of the colour red in her hair.

lanvinray you got that right. Lily Cole is that you? i hope she makes it big. she is just beautiful!

She's dream :heart:

Viktoriya Sasonkina meets flamboyant redhead...
what could I ask more ?
Très spooky... indeed

I agree. Her looks are haunting yet she seems so fragile. She also looks flawless. I just feel this girl is gonna blow up real soon. She is IT

The first three photos already decided about me 100% love for this girl :wub: The next ones only made this love even stronger, she's like a little, redhead version of Viktoriya! :bunny::heart::crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->