Ira Bezroukova

Check it out,today new Surface,Fjord magazines come in out with Ira's photos inside....

I saw her on FTV today and was like :woot: it's Ira from TFS! Not what I'd usually go for in terms of looks, but definately hauntingly beautiful :D

z917z7.jpg

z917z6.jpg

z917z5.jpg

by Lance Chesire,
fashionbook.com

thanks a lot Sluchka and Nevena, very nice pics.............:heart:

I met her friend and she told me that Ira had done 14 editorials which will be come out in next 2 month...MIXTE magazine,Vanity Fair,Fjord,Surface,Harpers Bazaar China,Victim,Diva,Lucier,Neo2,Issue One and some more...I don't remember which one...Anyway,I'm happy for Ira....She will rock it!!!!

I definitely agree with everyone whose called her hauntingly beautiful :woot: She reminds me of actresses in the 1920s, with large eyes and a small mouth - no wonder she's so perfect for editorials or shows styled in that manner :flower:

Is anyone has Elle Japan julya 2005???? Ira's story in there...Please if you have this number could you post the pics???? Thank you....

27style.slide4.jpg

La Puttana
Haute Couture Day Christian Lacroix mink coat and jet-embroidered pinafore dress. Tights and shoes: Christian Lacroix. Model: Ira Bezroukova.

Miles Aldridge for The New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/

Thanks nevena! :flower:

p.s.
Though...where does that bolded title in #176 come from? :unsure:
It means "the b*tch" in italian...:doh: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117