Irregular Choice Shoes

The same thing has happened to me last year but they werent Irregular Choice shoes.

They literally took off my skin and gave me blisters that actually started to bleed it was awful. I can still remember the pain now and cringe still just thinking about it. :ninja:

I wore mine this evening. My feet look like they've been through a meat grinder :cry:

Those shoes are really cute. They actually come in three colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by TheSweetest@Jun 20th, 2004 - 2:43 am
Those shoes are really cute. They actually come in three colors.
ooh.. i like them in the pink/lavender

I think some of the IC shoes are cute, but as I said before I'm not a big fan of the rounded toe style and most of them are rounded toe.

i'm a HUGE irregular choice fan! i have over 15 pairs! you can find a bunch on zappos.com. happy shopping!:D

I like some and some are not for me....I saw many many stores selling TONS of styles of IC shoes in Toronto when I was there last summer. Also, I like the brand BC Footwear which is similarly styled (round toe, flats, cutesy, etc.)

its a compelling name--more compelling than the shoes i say...

Schuh has loads. I only own one pair of Irregular Choice shoes. Black kitten heeled sling backs with plastic stars hanging from the front.

They are nice, but the green "IRREGULAR CHOICE" sole inside basically vanished and made my feet green! Nice! Also, they dont last that long, but if you are not going to wear them all the time, they are really nice.

I love their shoes. They are so whimsical.
Check zappos.com, they just started carrying them and have a HUGE selection!

ICL shoes will kill your feet.... doesn't even matter how many bandaids you pile on. :lol:

I think they're overpriced... I bought a pair of I.C. at Urban for a friend of mine, but I waited until they went on discount, because the quality is not that fantastic for the price :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->