Irregular Choice Shoes

hi, where did you find this image of sienna? are there more of her wearing the spatz boots? thanks!

My irregular choice

irr0ub.jpg

I've seen a beautiful pair of Irregular Choices.

bestshoeseva33hz.jpg

Their other shoes aren't as cute.

girlatomic.livejournal.com

^^ great buy... definitely a very wearable pair of their shoes.. :heart:

original colors , they are great
but , is it me or they look a bit cheap ??

yeah some of these are real fugly, and others sort of riff of marc jacobs shoes in an youthful way. the gold ones sienna has on are interesting-- some of the plainer ones are ok without all the pastel colors jammed together.

dulcedeleche said:
I am assuming that they don't ship to the US. Which is a bummer!

They do ship to the USA - worldwide in fact! I think there's also a US based site called Zappos that has lots of different styles

I love the design of Irregular Choice shoes. I've never bought them however because a friend said they are very uncomfortable if u wear them for more than a short time, and gave her feet blisters. Is that true?

the quality has really improved since they're using better materials. i'd give them a go for sure, they look so great

heeey was hoping you could help me, im looking for a pair of animal attraction boots in black and pony skin, i have the other colours but cant seem to find these ones from any where apart from zappos.com and i dont even no if this is a proper site plus it dont delivery to UK
please heeelp i neeeed these boots

3832-290281-p.jpg

5089-290261-p.jpg

5089-290282-p.jpg

these are them, i have the zebra ones but i really want the others i already no about
irregularchoice.com
zappos.com
and
schuh.com
any where else would be great

btw these pics are from zappos

Hey, have you tried www.irregularchoice.co.uk?

SarahJayne87 said:
please do not quote photos - see tfs guidelines

these are them, i have the zebra ones but i really want the others i already no about
irregularchoice.com
zappos.com
and
schuh.com
any where else would be great

btw these pics are from zappos

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member