Isabel Marant F/W 2024.25 : Rianne van Rompaey & Sid Oudainia Beaulieu by Robin Galiegue

Had potential but the clothes aren't lit properly. I love editorial, but it feels like we're cheated when the ad looks like a spread in a mag. Also, Isabel's clothes aren't the best quality, despite the fact that they photograph well (when lit properly).

Also with Sid Oudainia Beaulieu

4.jpg
(Isabel Marant)

Last edited:
The Isabel Marant fall/winter 2024.25 ad campaign is stunning. From the location to the styling, it is just absolute perfection. Not a major Rompaey fan but she is working it here. The photographs remind me of Vogue Paris under Alt and that is a great feeling.

It's Hans Feurer. They just change the usual junge background...Anyway it's better than studio shot.

Only able to echo the sentiments of everyone else, regarding just how Vogue Paris-esque this feels. For that reason alone, I'm a fan. I still think about the downfall of French Vogue on the regular, so to essentially see the pages reincarnated here is much welcome. Rianne, of course, looks spectacular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->