Isabel Marant S/S 2020 : Rebecca Leigh Longendyke by Juergen Teller

The first shot is superb. Reminds me of cool Vogue Paris

Isabel Marant PR team sent me the complete images and press release earlier today. Will post here soon

Isabel Marant PR team sent me the complete images and press release earlier today. Will post here soon
Apparently it's from KCD Worldwide PR.

Here are the complete campaign by Juergen Teller
Styled by Geraldine Saglio.
Creative direction Franck Durand
Hair by Damien Boissinot
Makeup Lisa Butler

IM_Campagne_Layout_SS20_HR_2.jpg IM_Campagne_Layout_SS20_HR_3.jpg IM_Campagne_Layout_SS20_HR_4.jpg IM_Campagne_Layout_SS20_HR_5.jpg IM_Campagne_Layout_SS20_HR_7.jpg IM_Campagne_Layout_SS20_HR_11.jpg IM_Campagne_Layout_SS20_HR_12.jpg IM_Campagne_Layout_SS20_HR_13.jpg IM_Campagne_Layout_SS20_HR_15.jpg IM_Campagne_Layout_SS20_HR_17.jpg

Some shots feel really unnecessary but overall the vibe is really nice.

If there’s one brand that really get the word « consistent », it’s Isabel Marant. I really like Teller for IM! It’s as good as his work for YSL under Pilati or Celine by Philo.

It just look out of place in a good way to me. Love Rebecca though

I really like the locations. All of these colors are pleasing. Rebecca is in her element.

I especially like the photos with the buildings behind... It reminded me of Teller Moschinho's campaign with Hanne Gaby, I think this is Juergen's strength, I hope he explores something like that for Coach with Jennifer Lopez!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->