Istanbul Street Style

Thanks for all the pics you posted, Elly9.
I love the way that some of the guys are dressed!
And several of the girls look cute.
I'll have to check out that modaturkiye website.

WOW. I have got to get to Istanbul. I had no idea it was such a funky and eccentric place. It does seem quite European.

Most of the cities in Turkey are quite ' European' actually. I think foreigners have false thoughts about it :(

SOMEONE PLEASE REVIVE THIS THREAD! I'm going to Istanbul in a month, I'd really like to get more insight in to the style of this city! It's going to be mid summer so definitely very hot weather, but I read somewhere that wearing shorts will make me stand out as a tourist (as I'm sure it would in lots of places). I dunno, what are your thoughts? I'm sure I wont know until I get there whats very unique to Istanbul but in a place like nyc (where I live) anything goes, so I dont want to offend anyone with something I'd wear all the time here but maybe not appropriate there. Let me know!

istanbul people has individual styles and modern as European cities.You better google istanbul style :smile:

Hello,
I'm new here too.
Here are some Istanbul streetstyle photos

source

modaturkiye.com

Last edited by a moderator:
17062008b.jpg

source
modaturkiye.com

Ece Sükan

here is a photo i took yesterday i took of model ece sükan at the istanbul fashion days. mordolap.com

:heart:
ecesukan_ifd.jpg

my pictures fromIstanbul Fashion Days

me backstage @ istanbul fashion days:

me with fashion designer Ozlem Suer:

me front row

Some of the many pictures I took from Istanbul Fashion Days-backstage and so on :

Hey thank you for bringing photos from Istanbul fashion week :woot:
Do you know any sites that we can see the whole collections of IFW?? :flower:

IFS pics

I was at the IFD for only 2 days because I had to go on a holiday, if you're interested, you can find some pics in my blog,too. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->