Kids Street Style

DevonDevore

Reaction score
I haven't seen any street style threads dedicated to the always cute children. There are some really cute children who are dressed tres chic lol.

i found this really good site dedicated to just children!
http://planetawesomekid.com/
picture is from them

Attachments

• 4066865391_a792122844.jpg
    4066865391_a792122844.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 4
awww this is so cute!! great thread DevonDevore!

almost makes me want to have little critters...:ninja:

the overwhelming cuteness:doh:
kids bring such a different energy to street style pics!

i've got to post up a picture of emmanuelle alt's little girl in a burberry trench... so cute! :heart:

Awww so stylish... ive got pics of such a stylish kids but im not sure their parents would agree to me to post them... I should ask first!! :smile:

This one's so cute!
HhBY1.jpg

pantip.com

cute, but honestly this thread creeps me out - it seems way too voyeuristic, and what's the relevance of kid's style anyway? Is it to impsire stylish mommas? Us? :ermm:

(sorry, simply imho) :unsure: :flower:

cute, but honestly this thread creeps me out - it seems way too voyeuristic, and what's the relevance of kid's style anyway? Is it to impsire stylish mommas? Us? :ermm:

(sorry, simply imho) :unsure: :flower:

I know how you feel it also makes me feel like we should protect on the net more children as theres so many people with not so good intentions swimming on the net... :unsure: (I'm not gonna ask the parents of my work with kids cause I won't feel personally comfortable).

^^^^ I'm not disagreeing at all but in my little naive world, why whould people have a motive behind seeing a pic of a little girl walking a dog dressed beautifully? :heart: couldn't they just go out on the street and get whatever buzz they get from seeing the exact smae thing in real life.

I absolutely love kids fashion, to the extent that I see something on like saks.com or something and want to buy it incase I happen to have a child in the future because it is just so damn cute:innocent: (marc jacobs mouse baby shoes I'm looking at you!)
I am against seeing 3 year olds in bikinis or like an outfit consisting of a mini skirt, fishnet stockings and a faux fur lined jacket because it is like the starting point of a child tramp and I can see how some sicko might find it...appealing:sick:, but a pretty chloe dress can't do any harm and fulfills the parents wants for their children. Lets face it for a lot of people part of the fun of wanting a baby is being able to dress it up:flower:

just a different perspective, thats all:heart:

^yeah I know what you mean theres a total amazing fashion collections for kids and lots of really alternative clothing for them too... maybe we are a bit paranoid... tv is all the time insisting about it and Internet but actually you get a mag and you can see too the children clothing tendencies... so its like confusing...:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->