Istanbul Street Style

Reaction score
Hello, i am quite new to tFS and from Istanbul. This subforum is just awesome! I am a fan of streetstyle myself, not only in the means of implementing but watching and peeking aswell. :wink: Checked nearly all the street style threads here and just fell in love with them. All are so amazing and inspiring! I would like to post some pictures from the Istanbul, Turkey street style. Hope you like them. :flower:

(Sorry for my bad english =)

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_1_1.jpg

(all pics from haftasonu)

More i will post later! =)

Ohh, I love the girl with the red headband! :heart:

Funny, I'd never given any thought on how the Turkish dress, if it was more Middle Eastern or more Eurpoean.

Great pics!

they all look great, much more original than where I live!
Thanks stacks AnalogBubblebath, would definately love to see more!

It's about time people change their perspective on turkish fashion, keep the pics coming! I, too, like the girl with the read headband and also the girl with the orangey boho dress. I think the girl with the brown dress is giving a sexy, kate moss vibe:innocent:

you all are very welcome! :smile: I am so glad you liked them. Turkish fashion sense is really developing and moving ahead, so its always nice to peek through whats going on every year. People are open about trying new things. Its also nice that you are not prejudiced at all about it really, that makes me feel good. :blush:

So, here are some more! =D

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_1_1.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

AnalogBubblebath, welcome and thanks for great pictures:smile:

welcome, analog! it's great to have a member from turkey here!
thanks for the thread and pictures!

yeah, wonderful thread. :heart:

sakina, here here, the girl and the headband are just adorable. :blush:

That brown dress in post # 1. :heart:

Thanks for the lovely pics!

Oh I love Istanbul..it's one of my favourite citys! I spent 2 months there this year. They have a great variety of people and styles and the city is packed with young people. Shopping and Nightlife there is great!!! Thanx for the cool pictures :heart:

merhaba! :woot:
Thank you all so very much and you are always welcome :heart:! So happy you like them. =)
Will do my best to post more pictures.

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice pictures. and, yes, that girl with the red headband is lovely! the headband, the earrings, the cardigan. (she herself looks sweet too.) but i can't figure out how the headband works, i mean, did she tie it up on the top of her head, or is this bow just fixed on the band? could someone explain it to me please? :smile:

Thanks Analog, I am really enjoying your pictures and I hope you will keep posting.

Nice variety of styles and attitudes are represented.

Agree with ank9, the woman in the brown dress is definitely channeling Kate Moss...

northernsky said:
very nice pictures. and, yes, that girl with the red headband is lovely! the headband, the earrings, the cardigan. (she herself looks sweet too.) but i can't figure out how the headband works, i mean, did she tie it up on the top of her head, or is this bow just fixed on the band? could someone explain it to me please? :smile:

hey northernsky! my assumption is that the headband was made of a long scarf-like-cloth and she tied it up like that. looks pretty sophisticated, doesnt it? =) hope that helps! i see her often in Nişantaşı (a very cool district here in Istanbul with awesome cafes and clubs, a place with a perfect vibe. (it has open air bars, so you hang around in the street at evenings with hip music on the background, i like it ^_^), and if i happen to see her again, i may give it a try to ask her about the headband! (hope she doesnt get ":blink:") =)))

SanSalvadorGirl said:
Oh I love Istanbul..it's one of my favourite citys! I spent 2 months there this year. They have a great variety of people and styles and the city is packed with young people. Shopping and Nightlife there is great!!! Thanx for the cool pictures :heart:

For you SanSalvadorGirl, hope it brings back beautiful Istanbul memories. :heart:
If you have not been there, you should next time! =)

http://photos.photosig.com/photos/55/71/1147155-e5c3d12b65fce12b.jpg

AnalogBubblebath said:
For you SanSalvadorGirl, hope it brings back beautiful Istanbul memories. :heart:
If you have not been there, you should next time! =)

http://photos.photosig.com/photos/55/71/1147155-e5c3d12b65fce12b.jpg

Oh beautiful picture...yes that's Istanbul! I took the ferry boat so many times, it was a wonderful view!
On my very first day, a seagull pooped on my head :yuk::angry: It was very disgraceful, but later I laughed about it :lol:
I hope I will come back to Istanbul someday!

SanSalvadorGirl said:
Oh beautiful picture...yes that's Istanbul! I took the ferry boat so many times, it was a wonderful view!
On my very first day, a seagull pooped on my head :yuk::angry: It was very disgraceful, but later I laughed about it :lol:
I hope I will come back to Istanbul someday!

happens! :lol:

hey northernsky! my assumption is that the headband was made of a long scarf-like-cloth and she tied it up like that. looks pretty sophisticated, doesnt it? =) hope that helps! i see her often in Nişantaşı (a very cool district here in Istanbul with awesome cafes and clubs, a place with a perfect vibe. (it has open air bars, so you hang around in the street at evenings with hip music on the background, i like it ^_^), and if i happen to see her again, i may give it a try to ask her about the headband! (hope she doesnt get ":blink:") =)))

with nothing better to do i just tried to wrap a narrow scarf around my head and make it look like hers. it didn't work because my scarf is either too long or too short, but i think you are right. :flower:

btw: Nişantaşı sounds like a cool place to hang out. (and i'm sure she won't get too ":blink:" if you ask her about it. it's flattering in a way. ^_^ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->