• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Italian Street Style

Thanks so much^ Looks great so far : -)

My favs from Tommy Ton's Florence shoots
gqpitti39.jpg

gqpitti5.jpg

gqpitti19.jpg

gqpitti20.jpg

gqpitti31.jpg

all from gq.com

man, Italian men dress so beautifuly :blush:

I have a black Raf Simons pants that cracked at the crotch not so long ago ...
Do you think I can do this patch, too, on it ?
I wanted to do it ... And now, I'm seeing this image ... (#743)
But I'm not so sure ... Then it will make it look a little too cheap, non ???

* Don't you think Menswear Fashion Week Streetstyle needs its thread on its own ?
I was about to open one ... I think I'll do it ... It's better and easier to search ....

@CrisGalaxy I seconed that, saw some Italians in my German hometown lately, they sure fell lost around that mal dressed German people.

@BerlinRock, I think it looks cheap too, like a scar or something. I like the idea of creativity somehow

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this thread. I love seeing even the elderly being so stylish. With most of the elderly people I know, their sense of style was lost long ago, if they had one. :innocent:

But jeez, the Italians must smoke up a storm. On every page I feel like half the pictures are of people smoking. :sick:

I told my boyfy to wear the Italian streetstyle uniform of the white pants and navy blue blazer. Muahaha.

Oooh that man in blue pinstripe. Genius!

i love the second outfit in the first line and the first outfit in the second line!! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->