Ivanka Trump Engaged

ah.... :lol:

Mazel tov indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if the ring was her own design. I guess it wasn't really a surprise for her then :P

I'd also like to second that they were hardly photographed together. In fact weren't they rather notorious for a bit for never appearing together in front of cameras?

Speaking to New York magazine, Ivanka revealed, "I've allowed him to see who I truly am and he still loves me. I don't feel like I have any defensive walls built up around me."
I found this quote a bit ambiguous... it sounds like it can be easily taken the wrong way!

I was wondering if the ring was her own design. I guess it wasn't really a surprise for her then :P

I'd also like to second that they were hardly photographed together. In fact weren't they rather notorious for a bit for never appearing together in front of cameras?

Maybe when they first started dating, but they have been out a lot since becoming more serious. There are tons of photos of them out at various events together over the years.

I really want to see the ring on her finger.

Yeah- I'm surprised that we haven't seen them somewhere in the last week or so- so UnTrump to not be in all the papers and magazines... :unsure:

Incredibly rare picture of the future Son in Law and Father in Law...:huh:

jareddonald.png

PatrickMcMullan.com

^^ That picture is almost 2 years old!

I am surprised that we haven't seen any pictures of Ivanka and Jared together since the announcement. I would've guessed that they would have made at least one public appearance. Very un-Trump like :lol:.

^^ That picture is almost 2 years old!

I know- and I have seen only one other picture and it was Donald, Melania and Ivanka with Jared standing off to the side- not even posing with them...This is why I have funny feelings about all of this- the families are not into this at all- I can tell...Donald would be on the cover of Business Week with Jared or something like that if he was supporting it for real... :huh:

^ It is strange. Look at their body language in that picture, especially Donald's. He looks like he's ready to duck out of there. And Jared looks so awkward its painful.

^ And Jared has a drink in his hand...Donald does not approve of such things... (His executives stay away from the hard stuff at parties until he leaves..) I won't mention that Trump sells his own successful line of vodkas, but... :innocent:

^ Very true... must make things difficult for them- especially since the word on the street was that his mother caused their break-up a year or so back...And before we start the "They're grown adults who cares" business- let's remember that they both come from extremely strong families and a lot of their business circumstances come directly from their fathers- Jared did not buy the Observer with money from his summer jobs and Ivanka was a mid level young executive (with one of her father's friends) in Westchester before she went with Donald...so it is not a typical situation with either of them... I still don't think either family is very happy about this...:unsure:

Ivanka Trump’s Ex Talks About Her Engagement News

Following the news that Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump had gotten engaged to boyfriend, newspaper publisher Jared Kushner, OK! caught up with the Celebrity Apprentice beauty’s ex-beau, film producer Bingo Gubelmann to get his opinion on the news.

“It’s great,” he told OK! at the NYC premiere of his movie Homecoming on Thursday night. “It’s pretty exciting; she seems really happy.”

And while Bingo says that he and Ivanka are “still friends,” he had to admit, “I don’t really know them much as a couple — probably because hanging out with your ex-boyfriend is not on top of anyone’s list. But I think they’re both titans of industry, and they’re going to go on and take over the world. That’s awesome.”

Bingo also predicted that Ivanka and Jared will have a “very tasteful, beautiful wedding.”

Source: okmagazine.com

I just want to say keep posting Boomer. I love your comments and I'm fascinated by the rich and their children. I am far removed from their world and wouldn't want to live in.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Ah, thanks, I will.. :blush: You're not missing too much; I've been around them for a long time now, not as one of them heavens knows, but nearby...:unsure: I will say the Trumps and their "gang" are never boring- there is always something happening with them...The next couple of months with wedding plans and rumors should be fun, although I kind of wish they were not going to be at Mar a Lago- after Donald Jr, Donald Sr and Ivana getting married there, it's kind of same old same old... :wink:

Are they going to get married at Mar a Largo? I am so over that place. I hope she picks another spot.

I wonder who shall dress her? Parisian couture? Or an NY designer?

I bet Anna Wintour&Co will help her pick out her wedding dress.

Are they going to get married at Mar a Largo? I am so over that place. I hope she picks another spot.

Yeah, that's the early guess..Mar a Lago in October... And that town was so "restricted" for so many years, too...Should do nothing for Donald's popularity with the locals- whatever there may be left to lose, not that he cares...:huh:

^ You hit the nail on the head Boomer, I don't think Donald cares. Isn't there a family Synagogue that the Kushner family would want them to be married in or something? Just something other than Mar a Lago.

She won't get married at Mar a Lago obviously:woot:

Ivanka Trump To Wed In October
Property tycoon Donald Trump will give his daughter Ivanka away on October 25 when she marries her fiance Jared Kushner in a lavish wedding in New Jersey.

Ivanka Trump, who has converted to Judaism for her beau, will exchange vows in a traditional Orthodox Jewish ceremony on her father's property - the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, according to the New York Post.

The 27 year old and millionaire Kushner announced their engagement in July.
Starpulse.com
^^So what's the moral of the story?Anybody?Boomer,be ready with the tuxedo^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->