J.W. Anderson Mens F/W 2015.16 London

marcBarna

Reaction score
J-W-Anderson-London-Menswear-FW15-2795-1420977945-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

I have to admit that he is a master with colors, but on the other hand the clothes look awfully cheap, the fabrics (he was using better quality fabrics in the past seasons), the construction....but you can´t ask more from a designer that overviews nothing less than 12 collection a year, not time to focus on the real garment...

He is so fabulous, in my opinion is one of the best of this generation

I would wear almost everything and I can see an 'organic' evolution (some details look like they're taken from his last womenswear collection and his debut at Loewe, that deal is really good for him btw)

The scarves look fabulous. Other than that, there's hardly anything else that looks worth a lot of money.

Didn't see this coming this good. This collection also give me the Celine vibe.

very 70's dandy...not crazy about it as an overall look here but i do like those shirts with the elongated sleeves and giant cuffs and the coats with the sailor collar. but i just don't understand JW in general...does he want to be esoteric or does he want to make sort of kitschy,retro commercial work? two very opposing viewpoints and all within the last two years.

This is very in tune with his Prefall Womenswear collection. It's very retro, very close to Nicolas's Vuitton.
It's very Prada FW2010 menswear for me, from the cut of the pants to the proportions of the looks.
It doesn't look very luxurious but it works.

Well well this is a lot better than previous season,I don't doubt in his design technique or other skills. But this one looks wearable and relatable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->